Rage you damned nerd!

Okay, so, Katsu-chan isn't as scared of me as before. SO he gave me a nickname, 'Hot Wings'.

My nickname is Hot-Wings. I love it.

Okay, let's actually get into the story.

~~~~Back to the story~~~~

costume, in case you forgot:

People were talking to each other about their costumes. So I decided to find Izu-chan and ask him about his costume. I saw him running outside in a costume that was clearly based off of All Might. I saw Uraraka walk up to him and they started talking. 'Wait, why is Uraraka's costume to tight?!' I thought as a blush dusted my face. I looked around at the other costumes that the girls were wearing and my blushed only deepened. 'They're so hot...'

"Hey, you good?" asked Kaminari, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Wha?! Oh, yeah I'm fine." I said, turning around.

"Oh, y-your costume l-looks great." he said.

"Th-thanks... but have you seen the other girl's costumes?"

"Yeah, they're so hot."

"They really are."

"Anyways, I gotta go now."

"Okay, bye!"

I looked back over at Izu-chan and saw All Might looking at him as well. Suddenly, he was holding back laughter. I guess All Might realized that Izuku based his costume after him.

"Now that you're ready, let's get ready for combat training!"

"Sir," Tenya asked. "This is the fake city from the Entrance Exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

'So this is where Izu-chan took my advice literally. Ha, I shouldn't have told him to "break a leg".'

"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see occur outside. Now, statistically speaking, most fights with evil doers are fought indoors. For this training session, you will be split into teams of villains and heroes!"

"Isn't this a little advanced?" asked Tsu.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield!" All Might responded.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" asked Katsu-chan. After that, everyone had their own questions.

"I wasn't done talking. Now, the situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that they must either catch the evil-doers, or recover the weapon. Likewise, the villains succeed if the protect their payload or capture the heroes. Time is limited so we choose teams by choosing lots!"