(ᇂ_Jᇂ) (Albedo)

Aghhhhzhhhhhhh
x

x

x

x

[Albedo X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I smelled the sour smelling liquid and place one drop into my bowl of slime condensate and waited for something to happen. "BOOM", a loud sound followed by a cloud of smoke going into the air, I waved my hands around my nose and opened the window to let the smoke out.

"Attempt 57 failed", I said with dissapointment. "Oh shoot its almost afternoon", I grabbed my scrolls, books and potions and some torches and ran all the way to Dragonspine.

I pant heavily "I need to run more", I chugged a bunch of water before lighting up a torch so that I don't freeze to death. Albedo promised to meet me at the entrance but knowing him, he's probably caught up with one of his sketches. I sighed and decided to walked all the way to his little camp.

"Curses, I ran out of torches", realizing the mistake I made of only packing up 7 torches. I made a frustrated noise and try to carry on, hoping to see some abandoned camps with torches on the way.

TImeskIpp Mmmh

I finally made it to the camp. I noticed a tuff of blonde hair and noticed Albedo sleeping. "How in the world is he sleeping in this weather", I thought to myself as I looked at him and blushed at his sleeping face.

"Albedo...Albedo wake up", I slightly shook him in hopes of waking him up. "Hmm?", Albedo mumbled while slowly opening his eyes. He smiled and hold my hand in his and used his other hand to set me down on his lap. I blushed at how close we are and closed my eyes out of sheer nervousness.

"You seemed cold Y/n, here", he took of his jacket and wrapped it around me and locking me into a tight embrace while putting his chin on my head and closing his eyes.

"We can do the experiment later, for now lets just enjoy this moment", he mumbled into my hair and closed his eyes which made me relaxed into his arms. I closed my eyes and heard him mumble.

"I love you Y/n".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Hey hey hey this is very cute yes yes Albedo supremacy