(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛ ╲╲ 𒆙(Zhongli)

No one ask but Im gonna cosplay Diluc soon aha ha :=]
x

x

x

x

[Zhongli X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I sat down and stared at Zhongli also known as Rex Lapis, silently sipping his tea with his eyes focused down. "Did you wanted to inform me of something", I finally spoke up since the silence was starting to feel cumbersome.

"I just wanted to be in your presence that's all", he answered, placing the teacup gently on the table. His golden pupils staring at me. I gave a sigh and took a sip of my tea. Genuinely still confuses on to why he called me here to have tea with him but nonetheless, I decided not to ask about it and figured he just wanted to spend time with me.

He chuckled slightly and I glanced at him with a confused face. "You sure are nice to look at", he suddenly said, eyes close with his hands gently prop on the table. A blush rose on my face to which I quickly turned around so he won't notice which earned another chuckle from him.

I pout and continued sipping on my tea, not staring at the archon in front of me. Noticing the couple walking past us I moved to give them space but the couple wasn't aware of their surrounding.

The man kicked Zhongli's chair on accident which made the hot tea that he was holding spill. Instead of apologizing, the couple blamed Zhongli for not giving them space. Not wanting to start something Zhongli simply apologized and left them alone.

I noticed the wet tea stain on his suit, taking out my handkerchief and rubbing the stain off. Not noticing that I'm practically rubbing his cloth chest. Feeling a hand grabbed my wrist, I looked up and saw how close we were.

I immediately apologize and tried to get up but Zhongli had his arm around my waist and he pulled me closer, basically making me press onto him. I felt the vibration on his chest from the low chuckle he made and my face started heating up. "Uhm Zhongli can you let go of me", he looked down at me and simply said "no".

I blushed even harder and just gave in, wrapping my arms around his neck not caring about the wet spot on his chest. He lifted my chin up and kissed me on the forehead. I frowned at him, pointing at my lips.

He gave me a gentle smile and kissed me on the lips this time. I kissed back and we stayed like that until air became a problem.

"I love you", he whispered with his chin on top of my head.

"I love you too Zhongli".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

:*・゚゚