❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc) (Thoma)

he's so attractive ahhdhisbchb

x

x

x

x

[Thoma X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Boo!" I looked to the side and was greeted by Taroumaru's face. I quietly gasped in surprise, softly petting his head.

"Thoma what are you doing?" I stop petting his head as Thoma gently puts down Taroumaru onto the table. He puts his hands on his hips and looked down at me.

"We need to decide on how Ayaka's gonna present herself tonight," he said

I proceeded to nod my head and got out of my seat.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

"I think this one looks better"

"I disagree, I prefer this one"

"Well your taste in dresses was never enjoyable"

"OH how dare you!"

"guys..." me and Thoma both looked at Ayaka who was just awkwardly standing in the room when me and Thoma were arguing.

"Which dress do you prefer, mine or Thoma's?"

Ayaka just let out a sigh and watched us argued again about who's option is more better.

TimeskIppp bark

I was sitting on the floor next to Thoma, watching the leaves from the trees gently fall onto the floor.

"Can I have some?" I asked hinting at the sakura mochi he was eating, giving him the puppy eyes in hopes of convincing him to share some.

"..no" he responds and continued to eat his mochi.

I sigh in defeat, crossing my arm, and stared at him who was just happily enjoying his mochi. suddenly I got the greatest idea

"Y/n? What are you-AH!" I tickled his side and snatched the half-eaten mochi from his hands, quickly placing it in my mouth. Thoma gripped onto my arms to prevent me from tickling him even more.

"hEhe!" I laughed and chewed on the mochi.

"Noooo that was my last one, you're so mean" Thoma exclaimed.

I just continued to laugh at him, not caring about how he basically hovering above me. We both finally stop laughing, a blush begins to form on my face from how close he was.

"Aww is Y/n enjoying this?" he spoke in a seductive matter.

"You're so annoying," I said to him, trying to hide my face from him.

He locked eyes with me and got closer until our lips met with each other. I lightly gasp but soon returned the kiss enjoying the warmth of his body. We pulled away, panting heavily with our eyes still locked on to each other.

"So you wanna get more Sakura mochi?"

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

I rlly had no idea what to do for him but I tried, it's 5:30 am rn