('・ᴗ・ ' )(Gorou)pt2

x

x

x

x

Gorou X Reader

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n pov

I was taking a break from training and entered a random forest just to have a moment of solitude. 

"hmm..", the branch in my hand wouldn't break and I was getting frustrated. I just wanna see the thing break so I can draw random shapes on the dirt. I sighed and gave up, throwing the branch away, watching it fly across and land in a bush. 

"ouch!" a sudden sound came from the bush.

My eyes widened as I gripped my weapon, taking a deep breath and releasing my grip. "Probably just a weird noise," I thought to myself and sat back down. My knees had a bunch of scratches on them because of the harsh training provided by Kujou Sara who was the leader. 

The bush suddenly rustle and I lifted my head to find the source of the noise.

"Gotcha!", a voice came from behind me 

I was tackled from behind and I fell on my back causing me to land on someone's chest. The person groaned in pain but held their grip on me. I turn to look at them and immediately recognized their stupid animal ear. 

"Gorou? You were stalking me!", I yelled out and flipped Gorou over, pinning him to the ground. Lifting his collar and pulling him towards me'

"What do you want?", I annoyingly ask as he groaned in pain.

"You know...sneak attack", he laughed.

 I scoffed and released his collar. He quickly took my wrist and flipped me over, pressing his body against mine. He smirked, running his hands down my stomach. I started to blush and continued to punch his chest but he was not affected by it.

"What do you think you're doing?", I yelled

"Revenge" he whispered and softly laughed as he released his touch. my face had a faint blush and I pushed him over, I stood up while dusting my shoulders. Gorou laughed and grabbed my shoulders from behind, spinning me around so that I would face him.

"Sorry..." He innocently smiled and I smack his face lightly. "Shut up, I'm not even gonna try to fight you" I mumbled as I walked away to grab my weapon. 

"Leaving already?" Gorou asked, I nodded and saw his tail drooped down a little. 

"Fine" I walked back to him and sat down on the grass. He smiled as he sat down next to me.

"So do you hear with the human ear or the animal one?",  I asked

His eyes widened a little at my question

"I don't  know... I guess both? he answered, I got closer to him and started petting his head without warning. He made a noise and I retracted my hand, thinking it was hurting him.

"Did that hurt?" my face was full of concern 

"No keep doing that", he took my hand, placing it back on his head. I continued petting him but he suddenly cupped my cheeks as he looked me in the eyes. 

"uhm", I stuttered out as my heart skipped a beat 

He opened his mouth, seeming hesitant about what he wanted to say

"Can I kiss you?" He said and pressed himself against me "No I shouldn't" he looked at the ground.

I looked at him, not being able to control the fluttering in my stomach and the violent heartbeat.

"I won't if you don't want me too" he whispered. I stared at his eyes , pulling his chin up and hesitantly pressed my lips against him. Gorou was slightly taken aback but accepted it. We pulled away and took a deep breath.  We both stared at each other, not saying a word.

"I should uhm go, my comrades might think I went missing", I spoke up

"Yeah me too.." 

we both stood up and he gave me a small kiss on my cheek and we both went on our separate ways. 

Timeskip when you back at the Kujou army or something haha swag

"Y/n, you okay?" Sara said as she stared at me with concern

I stopped thinking about the kiss and nod my head.

"Huh? Oh Sorry", I responded and continued training.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚

I wanna cosplay Gorou so bad but I'm broke anyways enjoy part 2 hehe :3