(ノ'ヮ')ノ*Bennett

Based on the new hangout event thingy at the new update
x

x

x

x

[Bennett X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

Visiting Katheryne to see if there were any commissions that are needed to be done but upon arrival, I was met with a familiar face. "Bennett?", he turned around upon hearing my voice, smiling brightly when he realized it was me.

"Y/n !!" he ran up to me and engulf me in a hug only to slip and fall right in front of me. I slightly giggled and helped him up. Noticing the new bandaid on his face, I gave a soft sigh but decided not to ask him about it. "So uh.. what brings you here", he slightly rubbed the back of his head, I told him that I was here to see Katheryne and he implied that he was doing the same.

Asking her if there were any commissions available to which she responded by simply stating that there aren't any commissions available. I gave Bennett a quick glanced, noticing the disappointment on his face.

"How about we go on an adventure together ?", Bennett looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes "Really! Are you sure?", I nodded my head and gave him a gentle smile. I took his hand and brought him to a nearby domain.

We entered the domain and were met with a mechanism. Bennett insisted on activating it, I was slightly sorry but I didn't wanna make him upset so I let him. He activated the mechanism, the exits closed and when we try to activate the mechanism again, it got jammed.

Bennett sigh but quickly gave me a smile. "Well I guess we're stuck here", I nodded my head and sat on one of the staircases. He sat right next to me, noticing how far the distance between us was, I sat closer to him. "I'm worried that something might happen if you're near me", I shook my head and leaned on his shoulders. "I don't really mind as long as you're with me, I'm happy", I closed my eyes, feeling him shuffle slightly to make himself comfortable.

"Y/n.."

"Hm", I open my eyes, feeling Bennett's lips on mine. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, feeling his arms around my waist. I melt into the kiss but was suddenly pulled away because Bennett fell. I laughed and helped him up, seeing him blush slightly. He ended falling asleep on my lap, waiting for someone to come save us.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Awwwww uwu