Σ(°△°|(Raiden Shogun)

Girlboss

x

x

x

x

Raiden Shogun X Reader

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Knock knock"

"Excuse me? Raiden Shogun requested my presence"

"Ah Y/n L/n, Right this way", the guards answered politely and led me to an empty room with only the Shogun pacing back and forth between each corner of the room.

I thanked the guards and approached the shogun who looked very tense. Her pacing seemed to have caught her off guard since she hasn't noticed that I was in the room. I put an arm on her shoulder to get her attention but I only was met with a sword that's extremely close to chopping my face off.

"State your name and business here", she asked in a serious tone, slowly circling around me with the sword that's still pointing at my face. 

" Ei, a little help here..",

"Y/n? Apologies, I'll let you in" another voice came, and my vision is covered by a white mist.

I landed on what Ei calls her "Plane Of Euthymia" and spotted her meditating as usual.

"Doesn't she get lonely in here?" I asked myself, walking towards her as she opens her eyes and put on a soft smile. She got up from her meditating position and ran up to me, opening her arms and engulfing me in a hug.

"Ah! Ei be careful...I almost trip", she lets go of me and apologized, a slight blush covering her face.

"You got me, sweet stuff! Thank you Y/n", I handed her a carton with confectionaries in it to which she happily took.

Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the sweet pastries and she started chowing down.

"You can't constantly eat sweet stuff Ei.."

"What's wrong with it? You can just replace your teeth!" her mouth full of baked goods making it difficult to figure out what she's even saying.

"I don't even know what you're saying" I shake my head in disappointment and sat down on the ground as Ei did the same.

Noticing a bit of cream on the corner of her mouth, I wiped it off which seemingly made her blush, and I slightly chuckled at her adorable reaction.

She finished half of the sweets in the carton and positioned her hand on her belly.

"Haaa~ I'm full" she gave me a closed-eyes smile and stared at the violet-colored mist that covered the atmosphere.

I felt her hesitated to put her arms around my waist.

"You're comfortable with this right?" She asked in a concerned voice.

"Of course", I blushed as she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned onto my chest.

"This is..this is nice", I heard her mumble. I blushed again, and gingerly placed my hand on top of her hair to play with her purple strands.

"Yeah, it is nice.."

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Btw u guys can suggest characters that u want me to make oneshots of!! :>