(ง •̀_•́)ง(Venti+Zhongli)

x

x

Look at the way Zhongli looks down at him x

x

x

[Venti x Reader x Zhongli]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Zhongli's pov

"It reeks of dandelion wine here", I commented on the smell at the tavern and shaked my head. A couple of days ago, I agreed to visit Monstadt because Y/n suggested it but to my demise I had to encounter the anemo archon when I was having alone time with Y/n in the tavern.

"Oh hey old man, how are you?", Venti slurred with his bottle of dandelion wine on his left hand. I saw him snake his arms around Y/n's waist as he nibbled on their ear. "You're looking pretty as every Y/n~", I scoffed at the sight and took his arms out of Y/n. "I must refrain you to do such actions on them", Venti pout at my statement. "Jealous much old man, you're just too chicken to make a move on them", Venti smirked as I put my hands on my hip and scoffed at his remark.

"I'm a much more better lover than you Venti, at least I don't get drunk every day". "Well I wasn't the one who gave away my gnosis just so I could fit in", I glared at him and we continued arguing until "wait where's Y/n?", I questioned Venti and saw him looking behind me with his face fuming.

Y/n was having a conversation with Diluc when me and Venti were arguing
"Thats it, Im never coming here ever again", I glared at Diluc and scooped Y/n into my arms and ran out the tavern. "Have a good night Diluc!", Y/n shouted whilst still being in my arms. "Hey old man put her down, she matches me better than you!!", Venti shouted and chased me. I notice Y/n sighing and resting her head on my chest.

After a bunch of chasing between peepaw and windy boy

Venti finally caught up to me and asked Y/n to be put down. I shushed him and gestured to him that Y/n was sleeping. Venti made an "O" face and giggled quietly, guess all that running made him sober.

I set her down under the big tree at Windrise and put my coat on her and sat next to her while Venti did the same. I heard a snore and realized Venti fell asleep with his head on Y/n's lap. I was abit jealous of him but I couldn't do much so I placed my head on top of her head and closed my eyes. Soon all of us were sleeping with the sound of chimes from the Statue Of The Sevens.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Oh geez Im in a home party thing and Im scared