(✿◠‿◠) (Aether)

Finally a story involving him hxjx
x

x

x

x

[Aether X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Aether's pov

"Phew", I dust off my shoulder and stared at the hilichurl that just vanished into a cloud of black smoke. The fight tired me out and made me go into a panting mess, I tried to regain my composure until I felt someone's left hand on my bare stomach.

"Are you okay?", I looked up and noticed Y/n with a bottle of water to which I took and chugged it all down in one go. They wiped the sweat off my forehead and allowed me to lean on them so that I wouldn't lose my balance.

"Geez, you're always so reckless!", Paimon scolded while floating towards us. "Aha sorry..", a cough erupted from my throat which made me lean on Y/n even more but they were holding on to me tightly just in case I pass out.

TIMESKIPPLE you guys went to like a camp area

Y/n sets me down and began to light up some of the torches, they dug through their backpack and pulled out a couple of water bottles, some boar meat, and some plants. They lit up the cooking pot and began cooking.

They grabbed the marinated meat and placed it on a napkin. "Food is ready~", they sang in a tune that made me giggle slightly. I stood up and sat right next to them, eating the delicious meat that they prepared.

"Ahh~ that was good", Y/n rubbed their stomach and placed the napkin down. Grabbing the water bottle and drinking it. They offered me the water bottle to which I happily accepted and chugged down the rest of the remaining water. "Hey Aether", I hummed in response and turned my head to the side to look at them.

"We just had an indirect kiss", they giggled and I tilt my head slightly before realizing what they just said. My face became red and I immediately went to cover it up. Y/n got slightly closer to me and I froze, predicting what they'll do next.

"Boop".

"Huh?", I opened my eyes and saw them poking my stomach. "What are you doing?", "Booping you hehe", they poked my stomach again until I decided to pin them on the ground. "Aether uhm what are you-", I cut them off my locking my lips with theirs and hoping for them to return the kiss.

They kissed back which obviously made me happy, I deepen the kiss until a certain floating emergency food ruined the mood. "Yoo, aH! Seriously, right infront of me", she crossed her arms and frowned at us.

"Well you were the one who floated in on us", Y/n still underneath me argued. I pulled them up and hold them in an embrace, begging Paimon to leave us alone. "Geezz, give me a heads up next time", she floated away, leaving me and Y/n alone.

"Well now that she's gone, let's continue shall we", I stared at their (colored) eyes until I was pulled down into another kiss. We quickly stop and stared at each other with our beating red faces.

"I love you Y/n", I snuggled my face on their shoulder and heard them giggled before giving me a kiss on top of my head. It wasn't long until the sounds of our snores were heard.

"Awww that's so cute!", Paimon bit a chunk out of her meat and watched the two lovers before admiring the stars that glisten in the night sky.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚