(•//~//•)(kazuha)

And I have arrived from my slumber good day/evening/afternoon friends
x

x

x

x

[Kazuha X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

The Crux spends much of its year on the high seas. Their sailors are quite used to the people from different nations.

So they were more confused than surprised when an outlander began serving as a sailor on their ship.
The sailor was picked up when the ship was docked at the Inazuman port of Ritou.

"HEYY Y/N" Beidou shouted towards me and I turned around to see what she was shouting at me about, noticing a boy that looks about my age standing right next to Beidou.

"I got you a new friend, he seems about your age so hope you guys get along!" she gave me her signature grin and strolled away, leaving me with the stranger.

"so uh Inazuma huh..scary archon," I say to break the awkward silence between us but the stranger didn't utter a word.

"Not much of a talker.." I thought to myself but didn't think much of it.

"I'm Y/n L/n, would you mind telling yours?"

He pulled away from the blue sky and locked eyes with me

"My name is Kaedehara Kazuha, a wandering samurai. I am in your debt for taking me in, so just call me 'Kazuha."

Oki Uh Timeskip to like a couple of years

I was carrying a couple of heavy crates and heard the sounds of the leaf, the familiar sound of whistling caught my attention. I looked around and noticed Kazuha sitting on the deck near the edge, his feet slightly dangling above the ocean.

I placed the crates down and approached him. He seems to have noticed my presence and glance at me from the side.

"Aren't you scared of falling off?" I slightly chuckled with Kazuha. He shook his head and looked at the ocean.

"I mean the ships not moving currently so I suppose I wouldn't be falling off anytime soon," Kazuha said

I sat next to him also dangling my feet above the ocean. "You know I never thought I would be close friends with a fugitive on the run" I cheekily said to which in response made Kazuha slightly chuckle. He placed his hand above my head and softly pet it.

"Perhaps we can be of something more than that" Kazuha spoke using his fancy way of wording stuff. He gently placed my head on his shoulder, I was blushing from the way he was stroking my head down to the back of my neck.

"I would like that.."

He placed a small kiss on the top of my head while I nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Can you play that whistling thing again?" I asked

"Of course love" he stops stroking my head and pulled out his instrument and began playing it. The mellow sound of the whistle instantly calms me down. I interlocked my hand with his. Kazuha blushed slightly and I was about to go closer to him but Sea Drake ruined the moment.

"Hey, Kazuha, Y/n, quit gawking at each other-get down here and lend a hand!"

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Proud Kazuha haver right here :D but fr guys I am so sorry for going on a hiatus for almost 2 months. Covid is getting worst where I'm at and online sch just started so apologize again