(_๑˘ㅂ˘๑) (Xingqiu)

Lvl 8 friendship :D
x

x

x

x

[Xingqiu x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Xingqiu's pov

I closed my book and stared at the h/c person. Quickly noticing the lack of communication we're having. "You don't talk much huh?", I questioned them as they jump at my sudden question. "I just don't really know how to start conversation sorry..", they replied as I hold my book on my left hand and walked over to them.

"Wanna read together? it doesn't really require us to speak together maybe a few conversation here and there", they nodded their head and sat on a fence while I did the same.

I sat next to then and open my book "can you see?", I scooted closer to them to make sure they can see the contents and realizing their face turning red. Assuming they never really had physical contact, I held their hand and pointed at a sentence in the book.

"See here, I think this line is written very nicely, it doesn't truly reveals the persons true intention but it still hints at it", I smiled and they giggled.

"I see you really know your stuff", they stated. "I mean I do enjoy reading but its not like I like it", I sigh. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turn my head to look at them.

"Uh uhm as long as you're not over stress its uhm fine", I smiled and placed my hand on their shoulder. "Thank you Y/n I appreciate that".

Timeskippp

"Xingqiu!! Finally I found you", I heard my brother call out for me as I closed my book and excuse myself from Y/n.

"Do you need something?", I simply questioned him. "I couldn't find you the whole day what have you been doing?!", my brother scolded. "A, moment of solitude", I answered, he crossed his arm and looked at Y/n.

"Who are they", he asked. "Just someone I know its none of your business", I huffed and walked back to Y/n.

"Sorry dear but I need to go, my brother's in need of me to go home, we'll meet again", I smiled and walked back to my brother.

"I'm looking forward to that..wait DEAR?!", I heard them yelled and I smiled and winked at them

"See you soon love",

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

I love him sm like ahdhbd so elegant