ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ(Bennett)

Ah u already know, I love him smm
x

x

x

x

[Bennett x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I finished off the last hilichurls and stared at Bennett's upside down body ontop of the tree. I pulled him down and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry Y/n.. maybe you shouldn't have join my adventure team", I shushed him and helped him stand up. "Benny, don't say things like that, I like being in your team besides you're nice to be around". I gave him a thumbs up and walked back to our camp.

We arrived at Wolvendom and decided to picked some wolf hook berries, of course a few small conflicts going on here and there but I can deal with it. "Hey BenBen, what do you think of these", I showed him a flower wand made out of sticks and some Windwheel aster. "BenBen? thats a new one and also it looks cute", he giggled and turned around which caused him to bumped into a boulder. I laughed to myself and helped his bleeding nose.

Timeskip by BENNY'S ADVENTURE TEAM ASSEMBLE......

We were still walking to the camp. I drank some water and offered it to Bennett. He took the bottle and finished the rest of it. I played with his goggle thing that he usually wears, since I took it off his head and decided to wear it for fun. "Hey Bennett.. how did you get those scars on your arm", I questioned the bandages on his arm. "Accidents I guess..", he rubs the back of his head and giggled.

Suddenly I saw a lizard and decided to catch it, to my surprised I actually caught it . Bennett decided to do the same to which he failed which made me laugh at his disappointed face.

ANOTHER Ti meskip because I can

We finally reached the campsite and the sky became dark so I quickly ask Bennett to light up the fire pit so that we don't get cold. I cooked some meat and passed some to Bennett. we happily munched on it and made some small talk.

I noticed some crumbs on his face so I used my fingers to wiped it off for him. He blushed in embarrassment and continued eating. After we were done eating, I decided to stand up and stretched a little bit. "Benny..wanna join me?", he nodded his head and went beside me to copy my movement.

I stop stretching after hearing a yelp from Bennett, I stared at him and noticed he was on the ground rubbing his head. I giggled quietly but it didn't go unnoticed by Bennett. He yelled at me and put on a pout.

After I was finished with my laughing fit, I reached my hand out for Bennett to grab ahold of but suddenly I was pulled down. I landed ontop of Bennett and saw him smirked. He kissed me which made me blush. I kissed back and pulled away, we stayed in this position for abit until Bennet spoke "Soooo uhh wanna sleep like this tonight?", I smiled and nodded my head. "Sure just don't kick me in the face like last time", he gave me a nervous grin and wrapped his arm around me and held me close. I buried my face in his chest and mumbled something before I drift into slumber.

"You cutie..".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

beautiful boy <3