≧❂◡❂≦ (Baizhu)

Its writer from the future and i absolutely hate this oneshot :D
x

x

x

x

[Baizhu x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I stood in front of the counter at the Bubu pharmacy waiting for Qiqi but yet no zombie toddler appeared at the other side of the counter. I asked countless people working here but they all seem to respond with the same answer.

"Just look down" 

I been standing here for a good 16 minutes. I was about the leave until I heard breathing coming from under the counter. "Hello?", I looked under the counter and

"Hello...I'm...Qiqi...oh? Y/n hello", Qiqi stood up and stared up at me. My cheeks glow red with embarrassment, I must've not seen her since she was so small. "You're here for your daily checkup with...", she paused for a second and then spoke "Dr. Baizhu?", I nodded my head and Qiqi guided me to one of the rooms.

She opened the door and I noticed a familiar green-haired man with red glasses adjusting his clothes. "Dr. Baizhu... Y/n's here", she left the room and closed the door to give us some privacy. "Y/n, you're late today", he gave me a smile and patted the seat right in front of him.

I sat down and waited for his instruction, he got a few traditional tools out and smiled. "Have you been exercising lately or perhaps drinking?", I shook my head and was met with a disappointed Baizhu. "Y/n.. you need to exercise, to be fit and healthy", he gave me a closed eye smile and wrote some stuff down in his notebook.

I stood up to measure my height, not noticing the smirk on Baizhu's face. "You grown quite tall huh? Well, you're still shorter than me tho", (if you're taller than him, just imagine that you're shorter :] ) I pout in response and was only received with a slight chuckle. He continued to check my weight and took some blood samples from my arm.

TimesKippy

After we were done, I stood up to leave but was stopped by two hands on each side of my head. Noticing the familiar green hair and red glasses, I blushed hard at how close we are. "Y/n.. would you mind if I do a little physical examination?", I just silently nodded my head once more and let him do his thing.

"Can you lift your arms up", I lifted my arms up, then suddenly an arm was wrapped around my waist. "You smell nice..", I blushed again and tried to remove myself from his grasp. "Let me go! This is not really professional", his arms got tighter so it would be harder for me to leave.

"Since when was I professional anyways", he lets go of his arms and spun me around to face him. He grabs my chin and kissed me. I was trying to resist the urge to kiss him back, he noticed this and pulled away. "Sorry if you don't feel that same..", his face turned into a frown and he was about to let me go until I pulled him into another kiss.

He quickly kissed back and I pulled him into an embrace. We both pulled away and I bury my face in his chest cause I was slightly embarrassed. I pulled my head up and looked at him "is there actually gonna be a physical examination?", I asked him while trying to calm my red face. "No, I just needed an excuse to make you stay", he kissed the top of my head as we both enjoy each other's touch.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Okiii sorry for delaying this chapter, I was hecka busy anyways enjoy!