(⌒▽⌒)☆(Ayaka)

Her quest made me so emotional I don't know why but I love her very much <3

x

x

x

x

[Ayaka X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Ayaka!!" I waved my arms in the air to catch her attention.

"Oh Y/n.." she blushed and dismissed the two formally dressed men who were talking to her. 

I hold up the basket of food in my hand and winked. Ayaka seemingly getting the idea, held my arm which cause strangers to stare but we both didn't really care about that.

TimeskIp 

We both arrived at Chinju forest which was the place we usually spend time together

We both arrived at Chinju forest which was the place we usually spend time together. I placed the picnic cloth down and the basket. 

I stared at Ayaka who was just gracefully dancing on the stone platforms on the stream of water, humming slightly to herself. I called out to her and patted the floor beside me. She sat right next to me, grabbing a piece of sakura mochi decorated on fancy silverware. 

"MmmH!" Ayaka smiled in delight and chewed the mochi. 

"This is tasty, did you make this?" She asked. 

I rubbed the back of my head and nodded a yes, a blushed forming on my face.

"I made it for you so you can have all of it", I smiled at her but she shook her head.

"I disagree, we should share it. I'd feel guilty if you didn't eat some", she grabbed a piece and placed it infront of my mouth.

"Ahhh.." I opened my mouth and bit into the soft mochi. Ayaka softly laughed and pointed at my face.

"You have some here", she grabs a cloth and tilt my chin with her finger, using the cloth to get rid of the excess powdered sugar on my face.

"Thank you.." Ayaka gently smiled and puts the cloth back into her pocket.

We both made conversation until a tanuki appeared right across the stream of water.

"Y/n, look!" she pointed at the dancing tanuki and giggled.

"I heard when you encountered one its supposedly means that good luck is coming your way" Ayaka stated.

"Oh really?" she nodded her head as the Tanuki jumped and dissapeared. I hesitantly  placed my hand on top of Ayaka's.

She stares at me and opened her mouth to say something. "Y/n..I-", I cut of her off by placing my hand on her cheek and kissing her. She kissed back and we both pulled away, a blush forming on both of our faces.

"Can I be yours?" I asked, gently sliding my hand up and down on her cheek.

"Y/n, you'll always be mine.."

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚