(っ^▿^)(Beidou)

I am in love with this fine lady

x

x

x

x

[Beidou X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I worked at a notorious liquor store in Liyue, delivering and serving alcohol was basically my whole gig, even though I don't drink, weird right?
Anyway, I got a letter from the captain of the Crux, a renowned crew in Liyue with their captain famously known as Beidou.

Time skip", "Dope", "Swaggers

I picked up the cases of alcoholic beverages and loaded them into a semi-medium-sized boat and got in with a few of my coworkers. Not that I owned the place, I killed to find another job, but this was the easiest thing I could do at the moment.

I stopped ranting to myself in my head when I felt my coworkers shout that we had reached Captain Beidou's boat. I walked forward and looked up at the large ship, which was very large compared to ours.

I helped the others with the boxes and loaded them onto the deck and was quickly met with a hand in front of my face.

"Heya pretty fella!"

I looked at the owner of the hand and almost had a major panic attack.
Captain Beidou was standing right in front of me, I was almost in shock because she is so attractive and really tall too(if you are taller than her hmmm sorry).

"Need a hand uhmm?"

"Y/N..." I replied sheepishly.

"Well, do you need a hand?"

"ah, thank you Captain Beidou!"

"No need for formalities Y/n, just call me Beidou"

We both continued to help with the leftover boxes while I recalled my interaction with Beidou.

Timeskip "The grapes, please wash the grapes"

By the time we were done loading everything onto the boat, it was pretty dark. I stared at the beautiful sky and smiled to myself, not noticing Beidou secretly staring at me with her magenta eyes.

Well, that was exhausting, don't you think so, Y/N?"

"Oh uh yeah-yeah"

"Come on, let's go to my favorite place," she pulled me by the arm and dragged me somewhere.

She stopped, let go of my arm, and sat down, I joined her and sat right next to her. I admired the stars in the sky. She offered me a drink, but I declined, explaining that I didn't drink, to which she laughed a little.

"So you work at a place that sells alcohol, but you don't drink?"

"Nope not at all"

We both giggled and I started to warm up to her. I moved closer to her and enjoyed the sound of the waves in the blue ocean. Beidou sipped her drink and sometimes changed her sitting position.

"You know, sometimes I don't like the idea that my job is to deliver alcohol for the rest of my life, I want to go out and explore the world."

"It's like being free..."

"Yeah, I guess it's like that.

"Well, partner, when the time comes, when you're free of your job and ready to explore the world, I'll be here waiting."

She playfully slapped my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her as we enjoyed the sight of the sky and the sparkling sea. This isn't so bad, I thought to myself, slowly closing my eyes and enjoying Beidou's warmth.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

I'm rlyy sorry if most of my fanfic is really short. I run on like 20 minutes of sleep like everyday, most of my readers know that this author has a rlly bad sleeping schedule :D