(°༣°)༇༇ (Venti)

I finally stop procrastinating :D
x

x

x

x

[Venti x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Venti's pov

I sighed as I walked my way up to one of the Statue of the Sevens. "I can't even have one free dandelion wine, stupid bartender", I kicked a pebble and watched it hit a tree.

I climbed my way up to the big three until I saw a person lying underneath the tree. They seem to be sleeping, I went to check and noticed the amount of scratches and bruises on their skin. Assuming they just got back from a battle, I laid right next to them.

Timeskip to likee couple of hours

>Y/n pov

"Geez thats was a good nap", I stretched my back and looked beside me to see someone playing the lyre. "Oh you're awake", the person said. "Uhm who are you?", I asked, geez for a someone who just woke up with a person beside them I sure am calm.

"Well Im Venti the Bard! and you are?". "Y/n" I responded. Venti nodded his head and continues to play his lyre. "Soo whats with those injuries?, he asked. "Oh just a bunch of hilichurls nothing much", I mumbled.

We sat there in silence for a couple pf minutes until Venti spoke up. "I can help you heal if you want?", I turned to look at him "how?". "With magic of course ehe!", he exclaimed. I didn't say much, I just nodded a yes and let him do his thing.

He went up close to me and held my arm. "You don't mind do you?" he asked. "Oh not at all", he took my hand and started blowing on them, a gust of wind just flowed right below us and my injuries started fading. "There, so how do you feel?", still holding on to my hands. "Much better thank you", I started to blush when I notice he was still holding my hand until I felt a peck at my cheek, I looked up to see Venti blushing. "Ehe well see yah around cutie, until we meet again!", he said as he ran off. I touched the cheek that he kissed "until we meet again".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Yoo its like 6:30 and I havent slept hecv yeah