(눈_눈)(Scaramouche)

Its slightly Yandere ish so if you don't like that type of stuff thenn don't read this :D

x

x

x

x

Scaramouche X Reader

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

>Y/n's pov

My heart was pounding in rage with every step I take as I tried to catch my breath. Laying my eyes upon the 6th harbinger as he turned around to look at me.

"Hm? Looks like you manage to find me", he smirked and laughed but I didn't respond, only staring at him with rage as I clutch my weapon.

"Barely a few words in and you already look like you want me dead, though I don't blame you..",

He approached me as the grip on my weapon tightened. I kept my distance from him when he continued his monologue.

"I can sense the bloodlust from you, the hatred that you have for me",

"I'll make you pay for what you did", I yelled out.

He laughed again and grinned "And how on earth are you gonna do that? Tell me traveller".

I was at a loss for words and kept silent. He stood infront of me and grabbed my chin while he held my wrist together.

"Whats wrong? Are you scared..", he whispered. We both locked eyes with each other before he pulled my his hand away from my chin and my wrist.

I was slightly frozen in fear as he smirked at my reaction.

"The only thing I want from you..",he smiled and looked at me in the eyes

"is you.." 

"What do you mean by that?", I muttered out.

"Isn't it obvious?, I want to make you mine", he said.

Locking eyes with him as I tried to mutter out a word with a faint blush on my face. There's a voice in my head telling me that this is wrong but I just somehow couldn't move.

"If you don't like this, you can get away from me or I'll plant a kiss on your lips" he smiled and approached me as he counted from 1 to 3.

I stayed there, letting him approached me. He got closer and brushed his lips against mine, giving me a kiss. My mouth moved on its own and I kissed him back as he held my waist.

He pulled away before whispering "You find this thrilling don't you? The thought of how wrong this is",

Muttering a small "no". He held my waist tighter and chuckled.

"Liar..", he whispered and kissed me again. I pulled his hat up to kiss him deeper. We both pulled away and he gave me grin.

The sounds of soldiers outside the door alerted us and Scaramouche looked at me.

"Let me know if you're up for my offer", he said and kissed my forehead  before disappearing off somewhere, leaving me here all flustered.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Forgot to mention but this was inspired by Azeru asmr on youtube !!