୧( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )୨(Razor)

Gdjdjd yes alsoo Im just gonna start using Reader instead of specifiying what gender they are since most of them are gender neutral :D
x

x

x

x

[Razor X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Oh my Barbatos", I saw an injured boy laying on the ground while I was collecting some Wolfhook at Wolvendom. I quickly rushed to the injured boy and helped him up.

I placed him under a tree nearby and helped his bleeding wounds that's on his torso. I bandaged it up and wiped any visible blood that's on his body.
I was contemplating on leaving the stranger but quickly changed my mind infear of him being attacked while he was unconscious.

So I sat right next to him while opening my spellbook to decrease the pain he might endure after he woke up. Hearing the light jingle from my vision, I quickly started healing him.

Timeskipp yeah yeah

After some times, I was finished with the healing process and decided to read a book whilst waiting for him to regain consciousness.

I put down my book and noticed the sun setting which means that it's going to get dark soon. I stared at the boy who's still knocked out and got lost in his features. His long spiky grey hair, the meditteranean skin to the scar that's across his left cheek. I couldn't take my eyes of him, he was kinda

"cute..",

I quickly realize what I just said and shaked my head. Wondering why Im having these thoughts in my head.
My constant movements must've made alot of noise since I felt a hand on my chest that was preventing me from moving.

I looked at the stranger and saw his eyes slowly open. Noticing his bright crimson eyes immediately, the boy stared at me for a good second and quickly pulled out his claymore.

"Who are you..?", he points his claymore closer to me which made me shudder a little. "I'm sorry I saw you injured just now and I decided to help, please don't hurt me", I looked up at him and saw him looked at the bandages that's wrapped around his torso.

He lowers his weapon and sets it on the floor. He quickly engulfed me in a hug but I was too shock to returned it. My face turned red since I wasn't use to alot of physical contact.

"Razor..", assuming that was his name, I let out a smile and responded "Y/n". "Pretty name.....lupical", I quickly blushed at his word but it quickly dissapear after I was engulfed in another hug.

"You stay here with me tonight", he nuzzled his face onto my chest and rested. I wrapped my arms around him and pet his hair with a few words that was mumbled out by Razor.

"Thank you Y/n".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Razor is cute and thats facts