(≧▽≦)(Bennett)

I love him sm, he so underratedd
x

x

x

x

[Bennett x Reader]

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

>Bennett's pov

I winced and stared at the cut on my leg. "Come on this bad luck thing is getting old", I thought aloud and tried to wrap the wound with a ripped cloth that I tore from my pants. "Excuse me, are you okay sir?", I heard a voice call out to me so I stared at the direction of the voice only to be met by a beautiful individual wearing all white with a sunhat on.

"I saw you injured here so I thought i might help, I am a healer after all", I got confuse and stared at their chest which contains their vision. A pretty blue colour must be a Hydro Vision I questioned. "Oh uhm thank you, Im Bennett", I asked while they clean the cut on my leg. "I heard of you! From the Adventurers' Guild you're the one with the bad luck right?", my face flushed red. Hearing that from someone else is kinda embarrassing.

"Im Y/n by the way", they responded and applied rubbing alcohol on the cut. I winced and squeeze their arm earning a yelp from them. "Im sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you", I let go of their arm and cover my face. They chuckled causing me to uncover my face and questioned them. "You sure are cute I don't know what the Adventurer's Guild was talking about", they said and bandage the wound. "Its probably my luck", I rubbed the back of my head "I tend to bring other people down with my luck", I sheepishly respond.

"I don't see anything wrong with that, I mean you're still here right? and besides Im proud of how far you gone through and how you never stop pushing to be best", they smiled gently and stared at me. I was beyond shocked, no one has ever said that to me. I started crying and hugging them into a tight embrace. "Thank you..", I buried my head into their neck and take in their scent.

"No problem Bennett", they return the embraced as the wind blow behind us. "You know maybe my luck isn't that bad", I smiled to myself at the thought of that.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

This one is for all the boys with the booming system. Love yall <3