•|龴◡龴|•(Kaeya)

U guys are already dating just to be clear
x

x

x

x

[Kaeya x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"I hate this", I hugged myself and tried to withstand the cold so that I could quickly get out of Dragonspine. I held onto my backpack full of frozen meat and started jogging which made my situation even worst.

I was still jogging until I bumped into someones chest, praying it wasn't one of the Fatuis I looked up to see my boyfriend Kaeya. "Oh? Looked likes someones in quite the situation", I shakily answered him by giving him a small punch on his shoulder to which he responded by dramatically acting like he was in pain.

"Here", Kaeya wraps his fur scarf thing around me and lit up a bonfire and sat me down. "You're a lifesaver, I was freezing to death", I snuggle into the scarf and sat closer to the bonfire. "Well who asked you to come here unprepared, you're lucky that I was coincidently here", he chuckled slightly and sat down next to me.

I was about to ask why he was here until he opened his mouth to talk "if you're wondering why I'm here, well I needed to deliver something to Albedo", he smiled and placed his semi-gloved hand on mine.

I laid my head on his shoulder and shuddered slightly at the cold wind that would hit my back. Kaeya seems to notice this and started rubbing his hand up and down my back in an attempt to warm me up.

I blushed a little and snuggled into his chest, I would've have fallen asleep by now but due to the weather situation I stayed awake with my head still snuggled on his chest.

"Do you wanna go back to Monstadt?", I nodded my head and felt him lift me up and placed me on his back. "Here I'll carry you like this, it'll be faster", he chuckled and started walking.

TimeskIp Ahdv koItsu wa DoDa

>Kaeya Pov

By the time we left Dragonspine, I heard quiet snores behind me. I noticed Y/n sleeping which made me smiled at how cute they look cuddled into my scarf. I quickly walked my way to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters without making a lot of movement so that I wouldn't wake them up.

When I reached there, I set them down on one of the couches and gave them a kiss on the forehead and made some tea so that they could warm up once their awake. I stared at their sleeping figure and smiled to myself. Softly caressing their face as they breathe heavily while faint snores were heard.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚