┐('~')┌(Zhongli)

I wrote this at like 6:00am, very sorry for the bad english also Razor supremacy and Zhongli at the back
x

x

x

x

╲ ╲ 𒆙 [Zhongli x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I was taking a stroll around Liyue and accidentally bumped into Childe when I was on my way to the Wanmin Restaurant. "Oh y/n I didn't see you there, are you hurt?", he takes my hand and decided to accompany me.

Childe still holding on to my hand decided to carry me so that we could "get there faster".

TIMESKIP ASPSNAHAHVZ

"Hey Zhongli!!", I waved my arms up in the air. "Ah Y/n how lovely it is to see you", he looks up from his tea cup and stares at me still holding on to Childe. "Childe, you can let go of me now", Childe gently let go of me and I ran up to Zhongli and sat right next to him.

After chatting around a bunch, Childe sits closer to me and puts his hand on top of mine. I stared at him and tilted my head as to ask if there's something wrong. "Ah nothing princess I just wanted to hold your hand", I blushed and looked back at Zhongli who seems to be glaring at Childe, probably just my imagination.

TImeSkIp AftEr yAll done with the munchIess

Childe paid for the meal and left to do his Fatui things. While Zhongli accompanied me back to my house. "So I noticed that you looked grumpy when we were eating, did something happen?" I asked him. He shooked his head "I rather not say..", he continued to walk slowly as to match my steps. "I rather you let it out than bury it in your head", I was genuinely concern for him, it's very rare for him to not open up.

We continued to walk with the awkward silence accompanying us. We finally reached my house and as I was about to greet him goodbye I felt two hands on my shoulder and I was spun around to meet Zhongli's face extremely close to mine. "Ah Zhongli uhm do you need some-", he cuts me off midway and kisses me. "I love you Y/n, please I can't stand to look at you with somebody else...", I stared at him and smiled "I will never leave you", he hugs me and entered my house "We're gonna nap together no buts", Zhongli ordered. I giggled and hugged him tighter.

>Childe's pov

I saw the whole moment go down and smiled "you better thank me girlie..."

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚