(눈_눈) (Diluc)

Its not gon be sad this time
x

x

x

x

[Diluc x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"I can't believe people actually drink grape juice, how unromantic", Kaeya commented with a frown. Me and Kaeya decided to hit up the tavern after we were done with our work only to be met with Diluc which is slightly awkward given the relationship between him and Kaeya.

I giggled at his comment and eyed a grumpy looking Diluc who's holding a wine glass filled with grape juice. "Hey, who said that was unromantic?", Diluc question only to be met with a smirk from Kaeya "I did", Kaeya answered.

"Hmph", Diluc grumbled and drank the rest of his drink in his glass.
"Ahh Y/n I need to take my leave now, perhaps we can grab some dinner tomorrow?". "I would love too", I answered Kaeya as he kissed the back of my hand. "See you princess~", he winked and walked out of the tavern.

I turned to see Diluc slightly pissed off. "Y/n am I unromantic?", I giggled and booped his nose "Diluc, Im sure your brother was joking and yes you are romantic", I answered him and faced my back towards him and took a sip of my dandelion wine.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around only for my lips to connect with someone elses lips, well Diluc's lips. I blushed and pulled away, a looked of concern was plastered on his face. "Im sorry I didn't mean to do that out of a sudden, I should've ask" he apologized and looked down on the floor. "No you got it wrong, I..liked it", I mumbled the last part but it was still heard by Diluc. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"How about we go to my place after Im done with my task here?" I nodded my head and blushed. "I'll show you how romantic I can be darling", Diluc smirked at my reaction and laughed continuing his task and leaving me in a hot, flustered blushing mess.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚