ʕ •̀ o •́ ʔ (Gorou)

pretend I didn't disappear for 2 months

x

x

x

x

Gorou X Reader
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・

>Y/n's pov

"Y/n, you're really slow", Gorou chuckles and shoots another arrow at the practice targets.

"Shut up! I'm not-"

my words were cut off from the sneeze that erupted from my throat. Gorou went to my side to assist me but I swatted him away, mumbling that I was fine. He sighs and held my waist, putting his hand up to my forehead, my face getting slightly flushed.

"You're burning up", he says in a quiet tone.

"I'm fine", I argued but he wasn't having any of that, so he brought me into a nearby tent and set me down on the bed. He wets a cloth and places it over my forehead, a little embarrassed that I was getting taken care of by my general. "This should help", he gives me a weird liquid in a bottle but I didn't think much and drank it.

I gag at the bitterness of the liquid which made Gorou frowns

"stop being a big baby," he says.

I frowned at him which made him chuckle, he sits on the edge of the bed as his tail sways side to side. My hand reaches out to touch it and he softly yelps, getting embarrassed as his face heats up.

"Why'd you do that for?!", he utters out and hugged his tail.

"Sorry, it just looked nice and fluffy", I mumbled and look away, the soft feeling of his fur returned to my hands. Gorou was looking away in embarrassment but his tail looked like it was begging to be petted. His tail twitches as I softly pet it, feeling relaxed by the fluff.

Eventually, I fell asleep with Gorou's tail between my arms, hugging it gently. He sighs and smiles at my sleeping face.

"Cutie", he mumbles and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his face against my chest, closing his eyes, and slowly falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to Gorou's fluffy ears tickling my chin. My face heats up as the feeling of his arms around my waist tightens.

"Don't move..", he mumbles and holds me tighter.

I obliged and kept still, gently nudging him to wake him up. He finally opens his eyes, mumbling and yawning. A blush forms on his face when he sees how close we are.

"Y/n! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

I cut him off with a kiss on his cheek, his eyes widen but his mouth quickly forms into a smirk.

"You missed", he says

I tilt my head curiously until I felt his lips against mine. He placed his hand on the back of my head so he could deepen the kiss.

"What if you get sick?" I muttered in the kiss.

"I don't care", he mumbles back and continues to kiss me as he slowly slides his hand down my hips.

Timeskip

"General!"

Gorou turns around and looked at his comrade, tilting his head curiously.

"Your armor is undone, that could be dangerous!",

He realized that his top was half undone and blushed as he looks over at me who was giggling softly.

"Thanks", he says, fixing his armor.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・