(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄(Diluc)

Ikkkk I said Xiao oneshot but I just thought of this also this is one of those undercover act like a couple thing
x

x

x

x

[Diluc X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

Sweeping the dirt off my attire, hand intertwining with Diluc's as we entered the luxurious venue both of us having the Fatui masks on.

"Remember what we came here for" I nodded my head as the bodyguard scanned us before stepping aside to let us in. I took a big whiff of the rich atmosphere. People walking around in their fancy outfits.

"I feel very out of place", I silently whisper in Diluc's ear.

"Oh stop complaining, come on"

A very tall blonde lady approached us and welcomed us, Diluc tug on my arm, signaling me to bring out the "we are a couple" card. I gave the lady a faint smile and present ourselves formally.

" A pleasure to meet you! My name is (ur fake name) and this is my loving boyfriend Aldric"

"Good evening", Diluc looked annoyed with the fake name I gave him which made me stifle a laugh.

The lady bid us goodbye and went amongst the crowds.

"The contract is upstairs in the organizer's office but we need to find someways to get to it",

I nodded my head. Hearing music playing, I grabbed Diluc and started slow dancing with him.

"Follow my lead"

I placed his hands on my waist as he stares into my eyes while the music plays. We slowly dance closer and closer to the stairways.

"We're here"

He stopped staring into my eyes and lets go of my hands. We hurried up the stairs, reaching a long hallway. I admired the paintings of the many Fatui harbingers on the wall.

We reached a door with the word organizer written in gold on it. Diluc unlocked the door, closing it when we both entered.

He searches the different cabinets and shelves while I searched the organizer's desk.

"Diluc! Found it"

"Alright let's go"

We hurried out of the room and back to the hallways to return to the main hall. Diluc suddenly stop walking, placing his hand on my chest to halt me.

"Y/n..there's footsteps coming our way"

It was that tall lady from before. She spotted us, giving us a devilish smile before walking towards us.

"Did you get lost, the bathroom's that way", she proceeded to giggle and then looked at Diluc with a seductive smirk.

"My my, I'll say (ur fake name) you got yourself a lucky one. Care to dance with me Aldric?"

Diluc sighs and annoyingly grabbed my wrist, pinning me against the wall.

"Y/n..she might be onto us"

I felt his hot breath against my neck, sending chills down my body. He grabs my chin with his hand, forcing me to look at him

"You take this and be careful. Understand?"

I nodded my head

"Well, Aldric? Shall we", the tall lady who was just standing spoke up.

"One more thing"

Diluc smashes his lips against mine, slipping the contract in my hand. He didn't pull away for about 5 seconds until he finally lets me go

"I'll meet you later my dear"

"You too dear" I waved.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

S