(^^ゞ (Childe)

Baby pink by Moe Shop is a bop!
x

x

x

x

[Childe x Fatui Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

Being a member of the Fatui isn't as bad as it seems, all we do is just paperwork or fight off some people since that's our thing which isn't really fun in the slightest. It's been awhile since I had a proper fight with someone who can't be beat within 3 seconds, I thought to myself as I stared at the ground of the Northland Bank. I sighed and stared at the 8th Harbinger "La Signora" I do have to admit she's very beautiful. My gazed wander to the 6th harbinger "Scaramouche" despite his build and his childlike face, he is the least tolerable person to be around due to this temper and bossiness.

I looked at them for awhile until a voice came up "Hey!", I looked at where the voice was coming from and saw the 11th Harbinger Tartaglia also known by Childe. I blushed a little when I saw him. He was one of the tolerable one amongst the other Harbingers.

Everything I do, defeating a Knights Of Favonius members, leading a whole team or even getting injured till the brink of death, I never get noticed by him like all the others. I put my hand over my face and rubbed my eyes a lil thinking about how I'm never gonna get noticed and I should just forget about it.

TImeSKIP wryy

I finished off the last Mitachurls and wiped the dirt off my top and decided to walked my way back to the Northland Bank since I haven't went outside in a while. I took off my mask and held it in my hand, putting my palms above my face to shield the sun.

As I was walking, I heard someone shout "Hey!', I turned around and saw the 11th Harbingers  walking up towards me. I fiddled with my mask and struggle to put it back on until it slipped off my hands and fell on the ground, I went to go pick it up until a hand touched mine.

I looked up and say Childe's or Tartaglia's face inches away from mine, I blushed as he returned the mask back to me. "What are you doing walking around here on your own?", he questioned me as I tried to think of an answer. "Sir! My apologies if I caused any inconvenience..I was on my way to the Northland bank.", I bowed my head down. He lightly laughed and patted my head.

"No need to worry, you're not causing me any trouble, want me to walk with you there?", he closed his eyes and smiled as I nodded my head. He took my hand and guided me back to the Northland Bank. Once we reached there, he lets go off my hand and smiled. "You know, we should talk more often, you're pretty nice to be around", he laughed and waved at me before heading out.

I blushed and waved back "Yeah...I'm looking forward to that".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

I FINALLY DID A STORY FOR HIM  GIRL U KNOW I WANT UR LOVE