(・_・)ノ(Zhongli)

if u see me write "??? pov" it means that it's in 3rd person :] also don't mind the random songs I put

x

x

x

x

Zhongli X Reader

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>??? pov

It was a cloudy afternoon in Liyue, the sounds of the citizens and traveling outlanders filled the place. The god of contracts or rather Zhongli was having a nice stroll around, stopping at stalls here and there. Of course, he couldn't afford to pay for anything but he has Childe so it's no matter.

He was admiring the sea at the dock when someone bumped into his back and fell. He turned around to the figure that's rubbing their head and moaning in pain. 

"Ow...Zhongli why are you so stiff?", Y/n grunted and Zhongli lend a hand to which they gratefully accepted and hoisted themselves up.

"Ah Y/n, wonderful that you can grace me with your presence tho I do insist you be aware of your surroundings next time.." he said.

"Alright..alright", they picked up the book on the ground and rushed over to Zhongli who's walking towards a random book store. He picked up a book from the shelf and inspected it. "The Day I Got Reincarnated As Rex Lapis And Decided to Eat Magical Flowers ", Y/n slightly chuckled at the title. 

"What a strange title..", Zhongli put the book back and grabbed Y/n's hand so that they wouldn't get lost amongst the crowd of people. They slightly blush at the contact but decided not to question his actions. 

"Zhongli can we go there?", they jumped in excitement at the sights of the food stall that's selling rice balls.

"I don't see why not",

They walked towards the stall with their hands still intertwined together and ordered two sets. The hawker passed them the rice balls. They paid and thanked him.

They continued strolling until Y/n suddenly tripped on a rock, Zhongli swiftly swiped his hand underneath their torse to prevent them from falling. He pulled them up with his other hand and turned them around, locking eyes as he slowly backed them against a wall.

"You should be more careful", he said as his hand slides up from their back. He hesitantly inched closer to them until their lips meet. They deepen the kiss until they realized that they're literally in public.

"Zhongli...", Y/n mumbled in between the kiss. He pulled away and let go of them.

"Apologies, I just couldn't help myself" he blushed and covered his face with his gloved hand. 

"It's ok... I liked it", they sheepishly smiled and interlocked their hands with Zhongli's.

Timeskip (stan aspsnahahvz)

>Y/n's pov

"Hey!", I turned around and say Childe running up to us.

"Oh Y/n didn't see you", he smiled and pat my head. Zhongli very obviously didn't like that but I just shrugged it off.

"Is it another meeting?", Childe nodded and Zhongli sighed. 

"Well it seems our outing stops here, I hope we can do this again", he softly smiled. 

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as he gives me a small kiss on my lips. I let go of him and watched him walked away with Childe following behind.

I smiled to myself and felt my cheeks become warm, already missing his warm touch.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚