՞՞58՞՞

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I whispered, pushing his hand down from my mouth.

I would probably scream if he just pulled from my arm in the darkness, but clapping a hand over my mouth wasn't a great solution either, as I suffered a cardiac arrest and wasn't even able to scream about it.

"Shh, quiet." And he was over there laughing, probably proud that his dumb idea worked.

"What do you want?" I was pissed and expected to hear a good enough reason for that.

He said nothing. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to his body, which was leaned to the doorframe.

The doorframe.

"You know the rules." His voice was low but not close to a whisper.

I wish I had enough strength to just give him a kiss on the cheek and call it quits, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying to kiss that smirk away from his face.

I didn't have to pull his neck down, cause as soon as he felt my fingertips on his skin, he leaned all the way down and captured my lips with his.

The kiss was no where near the last one we had. It was so much more heated, had a hint of aggression in it. And he was definitely the one to blame. He didn't even tolerate the fact that he was the one pushed against the wall, and flipped us over in a swift motion. Before I knew, my back smashed against the wall.

My fingers disappeared in his still damp hair as he used his tongue to speak by not even saying a word. I needed a breath, but I was too scared to break the kiss, waiting for him to do so.

And he finally let me take a drag of air, making it get caught in my throat when he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his hips and taking us back to the bedroom.

God forbid if George or Nick see something.

I was still up to his height level with my legs wrapped around him when he pushed me to the wall and attacked my lips once again, but this time got enough of it sooner and moved down to my neck.

I collected my last bits of strength when he started nibbling at my skin to put my voice to use before it was too late.

"Clay," he hummed against my skin, continuing his previous actions, "not on George's mom's bed-"

I knew that my words were both funny and traumatizing. Yet they had almost no effect on him.

"How about against their wall."

He had a plan of driving me insane and he was succeeding so far. But I managed to get back to my feet, where detaching him from my neck was easier.

"Fineee.." He groaned, knowing that what he had in mind was a bad idea.

"Thank you." I didn't know why I was thanking him, but it seemed appropriate.

Before we got back in the bed, I thought sleeping wouldn't be that hard of a task. But lying there, staring at the ceiling as he stared at me proved me otherwise.

"Stop." I spoke without breaking the eye contact with the ceiling.

"No." He did the same, but replace the word "ceiling" with me.

I reached to grab a pillow from the chair (George set extra in case we needed more) and put it right on his head. I felt more comfortable closing my eyes after that.

"Are you just gonna sleep?" He pushed the pillow away.

"What else should I do?"

He didn't say anything, so I decided to break the silence myself.

"Go take a cold shower."

He laughed at my words, and this time had an answer to them.

"Cold showers don't wash away the thoughts." I could tell he was trying to be poetic on purpose, but it just didn't work out with the situation.

I chuckled, turning around so that my back was facing him. I could feel his eyes burning through my spine.

"At least come cuddle, you're evil." He complained, making me turn 180 degrees around.

"Is everything PG friendly down there?" I had to make sure before saying yes to the cuddles.

"Yeah, I already came."

I almost choked on my spit from his words, and when he started wheezing, I let out a relieved sigh. I really didn't know what to expect from him, he was too chaotic to read at some times.

"I'm kidding, we just kissed, I'm fine." He spoke in between the laughs. I didn't know how we managed to keep our voices down during this whole thing.

I rolled to his side to fulfill his cuddling wishes. But the room was kind of hot for me to feel comfortable spooning, so instead, I decided to push him down on his back and climb on his chest, using it as a mattress even though it wasn't necessarily soft.

He reacted quickly by swinging an arm around me, making sure he kept me in place. And I finally felt like I could sleep without worrying about anything.

"Night night." His voice sounded tired too.

"Sweet dreams." I smiled.

Whenever I was around him, he took me to a place. I didn't know where it was or what it was, but I knew one thing. I felt safe there.