՞՞30՞՞

"Oh my fucking god," Clay raised his brows, still in disbelief, "you did it-"

I felt like I could cry from excitement. I was just happy that my hard work paid off, I literally could see stars from how glued I had been to the bright screen, and my fingers were cramping so badly.

"You actually did it!"

He was so much louder now, and I didn't even feel how he welcomed me in a bone-crushing hug, leaving my feet hanging in the air as he spun me around.

"Look at us, celebrating a nude we got," I laughed as he put me back on the ground, "here, I'll let you have the joy of screenshotting."

As I handed his phone back to him, I realized that mine had been getting snapchat notification for the past few seconds repeatedly.

Out of curiosity, I pressed my finger to the screen to unlock at as he watched me do so.

Oh my god, she actually sent videos.

"Open your camera, quick." I waited for him to position his phone in a way that could record mine's screen and pressed on the snap.

The thing we saw, you don't need to hear about. Even I was ashamed looking at her doing THAT infront of a mirror, I imagine how ashamed she would be if this video accidently got leaked.

"Oh. My. God." I didn't know if he liked what he saw or was as uncomfortable as I was.

"I feel like we're connecting on a spiritual level watching this together." The video was still recording, but we could just mute ourselves at the end.

"This is like goals. Us filming a stranger cumming infront of a mirror."

"We made her cum!" I made an overly excited voice which cracked him up as expected, "Stop wheezing, you're shaking the camera, jeez."

Fortunately or sadly the one and a half minute video ended. I didn't even know if me putting so much effort to replay a single picture was worth it at this point when we had a whole video, but it still felt good to succeed. And just for the effect of her getting the notification that Dream took a screenshot of the photo, it was totally worth it.

I blocked her quickly on my phone as he took the screenshot on his phone. Her reply was quick.

Christy wtf

Christy what did u do

Christy how did u do thag

Christy **that

Christy the fuckk

Dream :)

And after the smiley face, he sent the muted video of us filming her video. Felt good.

The next 50 texts were her typing in gibberish, cursing and calling us names. Then after a while of having a long thread of those messages and getting left on read she actually started begging us to delete the picture and the video.

Dream if my picture leaks, I'll be the first person who finds out. And then yours will get leaked, and you surely won't be the first person who sees it :)

Dream at least you're gonna make some of my fans happy if you leak it and I'll make sure to make your parents proud by leaking yours

It was like watching a real life movie. I didn't even realize how close we were standing, him typing aggressively and me standing on my tippy toes to not miss anything.

"Why can't I- ugh, she blocked me!" He sounded both annoyed and relieved. We both knew it was victory, "Weak bitch."

We both finally looked up from his screen, realizing that we had been invading each other's personal space for a while now. And the realization part went so awkward that I had to save it in some type of a way.

"Hehe, hi."

I know it wasn't the perfect option, but it made him giggle, giving me the opportunity to draw back a bit.

"Thank you," he smiled, "like I don't even know if I can thank you enough. You've already done so much for me, I-"

"Simp." I had to ruin the moment. I hate touchy things.

He laughed and got up, "Alright I'm gonna go shower.. it's been a long night."

I nodded, not being able to hold back the smirk that was slowly lifting the corners of my mouth.

"Yeah. Have fun."