՞՞29՞՞

She just wanted to see the bra I was wearing. I could still get away with showing just a bit of it. I didn't even bother to go to another room. I wasn't going to reveal much anyway.

I pressed and held the button, trying to record a short video when he ruined it.

"Uh- what are you-" his eyes were glued on me.

"Look away if you've never seen a bra." I rolled my eyes, canceling the video.

I pressed the button again, holding my phone in an angle that didn't show my face and pulled my shirt down to reveal my bra strap and the upper part of my chest with the other.

He was frozen in his spot, still not looking away even though I had already sent the video and put my phone down on the bed.

"Make her send one too." I adjusted my clothes and went back to my spot. If none of this works, I'm gonna be pissed.

He was quiet for a while, then came back to his regular self.

"She says that you're such a tease," he informed, "I said I agree."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing his phone and connecting it to the PC to test my progress. The fact that snapchat didn't crash was already a good sign.

Just as I got concentrated, he spoke again. Luckily it was something I was happy to hear.

"She sent a pic!"

I jumped from my seat, hovering over the phone as he clicked on the snap.

Her fully nude chest.

"Don't screenshot," I huffed, "not good enough, no face."

He nodded, gulping visibly. I'm just now understanding how uncomfortable this whole thing was for him. Sexting, getting nudes and witnessing the scene of me almost taking a nude. If uncomfortable is the right word of course...

"Make her send another one," I frowned, "don't be a bitch, dominate her."

He chuckled as I went back to do the final steps. I just hope it works. We've been at this for two hours already.

"Ahh, George is calling," he groaned and cleared his throat, "stay quiet, I'm putting it on speaker so I can text."

I gave him a thumbs up (not turning around) before he answered the call.

"Heey," the way he said it already sounded like he was hiding something, "sorry I was asleep."

"Uhh, Clay?" I heard George's surprised voice and automatically turned around.

Why is he both texting and talking on my phone-

"Yeah?" He clearly had no idea what he just did.

I threw the USB drive at him to get his attention and pointed at his phone that was on the desk infront of me, connected to the PC. How can someone be this stupid.

"Didn't I call Eliza?" There was a silence after George's words, "I did.."

And the idiot finally realized that he picked up the phone call thinking that it was his phone. His stupidity sometimes amazes me.

"Uh- yeah! She's here! Say hi Liz!"

I did an actual facepalm from how annoyed and tired of him fucking everything up I was. I collected the last bits of my strength and said hi to George, putting maximum effort into not sounding ignorant. I'm just lucky it wasn't a video call.

"What are you guys doing?" George sounded as curious as I expected him to be.

"Coding. As always." Yet Clay was over there proving both of us that his acting skills were nonexistent.

"What are you coding? At 4 a.m." The Sherlock in George was slowly getting activated.

"The getting paralyzed video I was talking about earlier.. the real question is why are you calling her? At 4 a.m." Clay was desperately trying to save the situation, but he was making it worse.

"And why do you care?" George's accent got stronger as he got more serious.

I sighed, not being able to even keep myself controlled while listening to this conversation.

"Just educate yourself on timezones.."

George didn't answer for a few seconds. Then we heard him once again.

"Hmm.. interesting."

I don't know how can someone mess up in so many aspects. Now George thinks- I don't even wanna know what he thinks.

"Send me the codes when you're done." Were George's last words before ending the call.

I sat there looking at his face with little or no emotion on mine. He knew he kept messing up, I didn't even want to remind him. And the fact that he just groaned and fell back on the bed was a proof of that. So I just turned around and went back to typing. I had a good feeling about this.

After another ten minutes of me just clicking stuff and fixing the parts that went wrong, I felt like it was ready to test. So I asked him to unlock his phone (which was still connected to the PC) and opened snapchat hesitantly.

We didn't need to scroll up too much in their chat to find the opened snap.

"Here we go." I took a breath.

Press and hold.

It works-

It fucking works!