՞՞38՞՞

The two days I spent with Clay made both of us text a lot more after I got home. I could feel myself growing closer to him than I was with George, which to be honest scared me a little bit. But I knew that the reasons behind it were the timezone differences and George's sleeping habits.

For three days me and Clay had been having the same rituals. After pvp-ing for a few hours (until George woke up), we played with George and Nick on a new survival world we started. Then we both got tired and agreed to go to bed around 3 a.m.

And then we texted instead of sleeping.

Dreamwastaken you're getting better at 1v1

Dreamwastaken by better I mean you suck less

lizzil you wish I sucked

Dreamwastaken yeah.. not at the game tho

lizzil go sleep

Dreamwastaken come join

lizzil it's been 5 days and I still feel the weight of your hulk arm on my ribs

Dreamwastaken should I make a joke about the weight of my hulk cock?

I almost choked on my spit from how sudden and blunt his remark was. I got so annoyed whenever he did that, and this time wasn't an exception. I decided to leave him on read.

And of course he wasn't having it. Notification after notification until I got even more annoyed and clicked on them.

Dreamwastaken Liz

Dreamwastaken Liza

Dreamwastaken Ellie

Dreamwastaken El

Dreamwastaken Lizzyyyy

I rolled my eyes thinking whether I should or should not reply. He knows that I'm reading his messages, I think that's enough.

Dreamwastaken Liz

Dreamwastaken during these 23 days, 14 hours, 43 minutes, 12 seconds

Dreamwastaken 13

Dreamwastaken 14

Dreamwastaken 15 already

Dreamwastaken I developed the STRONGEST feelings for you

I almost screamed from his stupid reference. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him with my embarrassing memories.

lizzil STOP

Dreamwastaken Liz

Dreamwastaken if I.. disappear

lizzil STOPPPJDNDJDJD

Dreamwastaken just know that I did it to protect myself..

I swear I could see him wheezing in between the texts he wrote. The image of him choking to death from laughing was very distinct in my head.

lizzil that's it I'm restoring your sex chat with Christy and getting screenshots

I already blocked her on my phone, and the chat was deleted, so there was no way I'd go through the effort of hacking snapchat again and restoring it just to make fun of him.

Dreamwastaken NO STOP I'LL STOP JUST STOP

I don't know what was so funny about that text but it cracked me up. The way he reacted was way more intense than I thought he would, spam texting with capital letters and finally calling me after being left on read.

Not picking up the call would be too mean tho, so I decided to answer. Even though his yelling made me crack up even more.

"Like actually, don't do that." He finally calmed down.

"I wouldn't if you didn't react that way, now it makes me wonder what you wrote." I kept on laughing, imagining all the things he could write from a girl's perspective.

"Pleaseee stop." He was basically laughing through the pain.

"Alright alright," I took a breath to calm myself, "I'll stop."

We both went silent for a second before he spoke.

"You made me so mad, now I'm too salty to say the good news."

"Good news?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah," he cleared his throat, "Nick is visiting for the holidays."

I smiled from the news, but decided to annoy him further.

"Cool. What's the good news?"

And to my surprise, he really had good news other than that. Poor Nick.

"The good news is that we were planning to surprise visit George as he can't make it to America," my eyes lit up as he kept talking, "and we were thinking if you could join us? That'll make George so happy, and we enjoy your company.. so yeah."

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. During the year I had been coding for small youtubers and saved up a decent amount of money in the process. And now I realize that there's finally a proper reason to spend it, other than buying a closet full of outfits that I haven't even worn once yet.

"I'll speak to my mom, but I doubt she'll say no," my mom was pretty open to stuff like that, "I think I'm in!"