՞՞20՞՞

Fundylive WHO HELPED YOU

Dreamwastaken wdym who helped me

Fundylive the upside down world?? You couldn't do it yourself cmon

Dreamwastaken why couldn't I?

Fundylive someone had to help you

Dreamwastaken why?

Fundylive you're not smart enough

Dreamwastaken well fuck you Floris

Dreamwastaken I did it with George

Fundylive as if that makes it better

Dreamwastaken smh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamwastaken why does nobody believe that I could code it myself :(

lizzil cuz you're kinda dumb lol

Dreamwastaken fuck you

lizzil time, place

Dreamwastaken you legit?

lizzil ew no

Dreamwastaken 😔✌🏻

I laughed at his stupid emoji combo and tried to put my phone aside to focus on my homework, but another notification popped up.

Dreamwastaken give me your paypal address

I sighed, annoyed at how many times a day he brought that up. I already told him a thousand times that I helped him just for the sake of his and George's friendship, and I didn't want to be paid for that.

lizzil no

Dreamwastaken that wasn't a question

lizzil still, no

Dreamwastaken I'll ask George then

lizzil what makes you think George has my paypal address?

Dreamwastaken doesn't he pay you for the feet pics?

lizzil what

Dreamwastaken feet pics? He said all of his friends send them???

lizzil you're such an idiot

Even though I thought we'd stop texting after the video would be done, we still managed to somehow find stupid topics to talk about and keep the contact. I found myself texting him more than George, thanks to the timezones and George's sleeping habits. And two of them were actually really different and alike at the same time. I've been told that I'm Dream's female version too many times by George, which is kind of true and kind of annoying.

During the week I also (as weird as it sounds) got on FaceTime with Sapnap and helped him with his homework. Ignoring the fact that he kept hitting on me during those 40 minutes, I'd say we had a nice, productive time.

A day after he posted his video someone knocked on my door. I knew that it couldn't be my mom, and me and friends didn't hang out that much during quarantine.

lizzil someone knocked on my door🥸

Dreamwastaken grab a knife

Dreamwastaken it's the man with the red car

Dreamwastaken came back to tell you why his voice sounded different that day

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket, deciding to answer him after answering the door.

The weird thing was, I didn't see anyone from the peephole, so I decided to just open the door. It wasn't dark outside yet and if this is how I'm going to die, then oh well..

And what I saw was definitely not what I expected.

There was a big basket of chocolate and flowers. But the one thing that caught my eye at the very beginning was the plushie of his blob peeking from behind a heart that had "thank you" written on it.

Hiding the biggest smile that dared to creep on my face, I took the basket in and took a better look at it. This was probably the nicest gift I've ever gotten.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and decided to call him, not going for a FaceTime to not give him the satisfaction of looking at my flustered face. He picked up immediately.

"Shut up that was so cuteee," I didn't give him a chance to speak, "I hate you way less now!"

I heard him giggle from the other side, "Glad you liked it."

"How did you make the plushie? Is it merch? Never seen it before?" I knew I was asking too many questions and I sounded really excited, but I need answers.

"It is actually unreleased merch for 15 mil, you're the first person who got it," he explained, "did you see the cool trick it does? Flip the heart."

With his words I noticed that the heart was attached to the blob from both sides with what looked like strings. Holding my phone between my head and my shoulder, I flipped the heart. It said "I love you" on that side.

"Awww," I could feel my cheeks burning, "too bad I can't say it back."

He sighed with an half-laugh before speaking, "I keep getting rejected even though I haven't made any moves yet."

Yet?