՞՞14՞՞

"I mean if that's her name-"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were meeting up with Clay today?" George sounded offended.

"Dude, that was literally your idea-"

"Don't dude me, Elizabeth," he interrupted me, "I didn't know you'd go without telling me."

Sometimes I forget that George is 5 years older than me and has the tendency to act like my father. But in a bad way.

I would let him know if I knew Dream hadn't.

"Whatever," his accent was strong on that one, "where's Clay?"

"In his room facetiming Sapnap." I shrugged.

"What? Take me there I wanna say hi."

As much as I tried to change his mind and make him understand how weird that would be, he still kept demanding. So I just huffed and got up from the couch, making my way back to Dream's room, hoping he'd be done with the call already. But he wasn't, and George's presence made everything more complicated.

They literally needed 7 minutes to start fighting over facetime. All 3 of them.

"He didn't even tell me he was meeting up with her today," I don't know how me and Dream ended up holding our phones infront of each other for George to complain to Sapnap, "next thing you know he brings a new member to the team and doesn't tell us."

"What are you complaining about? How should I feel about being your second or God knows last option of help.." I didn't know if Sapnap was genuinely sad or just a good actor.

"Yeah cause coding is one of the many things you suck at." Dream spoke from behind the phone.

"At least I don't suck at dicks like you d-"

Luckily, Dream just ended the call, signaling me to do the same. I can't believe we wasted an hour on these fools..

At least the pizza is here.

We ate pretty much in silence, both of us on our phones. I was actually texting George about what he could do to help us, and apparently Dream was doing the same with Sapnap.

It didn't take long for us to finish the food and get back to work- well.. start the work actually.

"I told George to work on the sand and gravel part." I stretched as we got back to his room.

"Nice. Nick will do the mobs, you do water and lava and I'll do the rest," he fell on his bed and opened the laptop, "work on the PC, you need to constantly run the game." He ordered, considering the fact that I had the most tricky part of the code.

He parted his mouth to say something, but I already knew what that was.

"And if I need something?" I turned around and smiled, knowing that I stole his line.

"I'm right here," he smiled back, but the smile soon turned into a smirk, "like actually. Right here. On the bed.. all alone..."

I made a disgusted face before he started wheezing at his own stupidity.

"You should probably stop being a creep. I almost got kidnapped today and my trust issues are really bad right now." I knew he was just joking but even the jokes triggered me.

"Imagine being so dumb you confuse a 21 year old with a 40 year old."

"Imagine being so dumb you park on the opposite street."

"Imagine being so dumb you don't check the address someone sends you for verification."

I knew I lost that one, but I knew a way of ending it properly. Making it seem like I wasn't out of words, I was just professional.

"Imagine shutting the fuck up and letting me work."

I don't think he fell for the trick, judging by his smirk. But at least he obeyed.