՞՞90՞՞

We finally fell asleep at around 8 a.m. or even later. But I couldn't sleep for long, cause I had to take my pills in like 4 hours or so.

It felt like there was something stuck in my throat, especially when I lied down. But my tiredness made up to it, making me pass out before the lump could make me go nuts.

The good thing was that my fever wasn't acting up anymore. The medications I was on were noticeably stronger and more efficient than the ones I took the first day, but they still weren't strong enough to fight the disgusting feeling in my throat, which made me open my eyes way earlier than I planned to.

Clay was still asleep when I looked over to him. I tried my best to make as little noise as possible while getting my phone. He went through so much stress during the past few hours that it's completely understandable how deep in sleep he was, not even flinching when I accidentally pulled my phone too harshly which made the charger disconnect from the power outlet and fall down to the floor.

Sighing in relief I unlocked my screen. I saw something I didn't expect to be there. Message notifications from George.

Georgenotfound how are you?

Georgenotfound I googled tonsillitis treatment and it says eat popsicles :]

Georgenotfound might work idk

Is his normal self back?

lizzil I'm alright thank you :]

lizzil and I'll try the popsicles

I didn't know if texting more would be a good idea. I mean I wanted to, I really missed him, but Clay's words made me question every sentence I wrote, causing me to write and delete the simple text 4 times before sending. I don't think I'll be comfortable enough to keep in touch with him if what Clay said turns out to be true.

Georgenotfound good :]

Georgenotfound what's Clay doing? Not responding to my texts

Or maybe my thoughts are true afterall.

I never thought I'd get so many mixed signals from things that weren't even that big of a deal. I mean it's normal to ask this, I'd ask this if I was in his situation, why am I getting so tensed?

lizzil he's asleep

Georgenotfound isn't it like midday?

lizzil yea but he spent the whole night trying to revive me lol

I saw him type and delete for a while before making up his mind.

Georgenotfound wym

He wouldn't care to listen about how much of a bitch my body is for not being able to handle anything. It's pathetic how a glass of wine almost killed me before and now I was on the verge of dying because of some throat infection. So I just explained the situation with a few sentences, knowing damn well that his reaction was going to be dry. And everything went as expected, even the part when he said "take care" and left to do his stuff that none of us had any idea what could be. He's probably just sleeping and calling it stuff.

Just as I was about to get up, another notification popped up. I expected to see a dumb meme from George cause that's how he usually ended our convos before. But then I remembered that he was being dryer than his own lips lately.

The notification was from someone else.

Sapnapinsta ayoo bbygorlll🦍

You have no idea how refreshing it was to move from George's deserted chat to Nick's overly expressive one.

lizzil father Nicholas😩

Sapnapinsta it's okay you can call me daddy I won't tell cleo

And just like that he got me engaged in an hour long conversation, making me pinch my nose every now and then to not snort and wake Clay up.

Talking about Clay, he rolled to my side at one point and put his head on my pillow. I scooted a bit away to give him space, but turns out the pillow wasn't comfortable enough for him. Before I knew, his head landed on my chest, with his heavy arm enveloping me completely.

It made my heart flutter how adorable he looked like that, but at the same time I had difficulties holding my phone up to text that way. My arm had literally no support, and the only option was to hold it up. I had to shuffle a bit in the little space I was occupying, trying to find a better way of doing this.

I could've been more careful with my actions tho. Way more careful. At least careful enough to not let my phone fall straight down to Clay's head.

I hate myself.

He grumbled something under his nose, hiding his face in the space between my neck and the pillow to escape from the sunlight and probably trying to avoid the flying phones that rained on his head. I could only imagine how tired he should've been to not properly react to the whole ass phone falling down to his head. I think he even drifted back to sleep.

lizzil I dropped my phoneee

lizzil and it landed on Cleo's head😭

Sapnapinsta OMG IS IT OKAY?? THE PHONE???

lizzil *what happens when iphones fall on bricks*

Sapnapinsta on the other thought

Sapnapinsta how the fuck did it land on his head?

I think I overshared. And now the only choice is oversharing more.

Sapnapinsta omg

Sapnapinsta omgomgimgshhshshsj

Sapnapinsta ARE YOU SITTING ONNHSI FACE???

Sapnapinsta ARE YOU TEXTING ME WHILE SITTING ON HIS FACEEE???(VBEJEHDJEJSJ

I almost dropped it again trying to type something while my insides were screaming. I managed to send something half-gibberish half-explanatory, and he spent another half an hour bullying me.

We went from that to sending each other stupid selfies with even dumber captions.

As hard as I tried to make myself the only person in the frame, Nick's eye caught Clay's hair on my neck from the pictures. And of course he just points out what he sees and makes an idiotic remark about it too.

Sapnapinsta there's blonde cancer growing on your neck😳

lizzil it's a blonde leo😩

Sapnapinsta stop spending time with him your sense of humor is degrading🤧

I rolled my eyes, ready to end the conversation cause it was finally time for my pills. But we just couldn't end there on a semi-normal note.

Sapnapinsta yo are his pubes blonde?🤔

Enough texting for today.