՞՞33՞՞

"You promised to visit on holidays." Clay sighed.

"Not my fault my mum is traveling. I cannot leave the house, the plants and my pets alone." George's voice sounded defensive.

"Just ask someone to check on them? It's not that complicated."

"They are going on a family trip, Clay."

"Then ask a friend."

"I don't have friends," George's voice sounded hilariously sad, "I only trust my online friends. Which reminds me, is Lizzy still there? How is she?"

Clay looked up from the screen as if he was checking on me. I wasn't really in the mood to show myself, knowing that George was most likely going to question my wet hair and say "interesting" after figuring out that I showered. So I just showed a thumbs up, hoping he would get the hint and speak for me.

"She's okay, just got out of the shower."

I really couldn't understand if he was dumb or was doing these things on purpose. Either way, moments like this kind of made me question the existence of his braincells.

"Oh.." George's voice was enough for me to know the next line, "interesting."

Luckily their call ended soon. I didn't even know if I wanted to address his stupidity or not. I'm sure he knows.

"Ugh, I'm so tired.." He rubbed his eyes, putting his phone down, "I just wanna sleep."

And there he goes, being sad and unenergetic again after fucking up everything.

"You can sleep for a bit, I'll get the code done. And then you'll wake up and take me home." I suggested.

"Nooo..." he got visibly sadder, "stay the night, I need company."

"I don't know if I can tolerate you for another night to be honest." I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy his company, but he was already too full of himself to start with.

"I can make the night fun for both of us."

I almost torn a ligament from how quick my head turned to look at him. I don't know if he's horny all the time or cracking sex jokes is just a habit of him.

"That almost made me gag." I cringed.

"I know something that won't fail to make you gag." He had the nerve to smirk.

"Stop-"

"You'd beg me to not stop."

"I'm actually gonna slap you." I pressed my teeth together.

"I'm into that."

"Claaay!" My tone was warning, and I'm sure that he was aware of the pillow that was seconds away from hitting his face.

"That's what you'd be screamin-"

And the pillow hit him right on his smug, smirking face. Instead of making him shut up, it made him wheeze.

"I hate you." I frowned, looking for another pillow, "Not funny!"

He was already coughing from laughing. This idiot...

"I hope you choke to death." I was still frowning, which made him laugh even harder.

"I hope you choke on my- hhHHH." Luckily he was laughing hard enough to not be able to finish his sentence.

I sat there staring at him until he stopped laughing. It wasn't even funny, but not gonna lie, seeing him wheeze that hard almost made me laugh.

"I'm kidding," he finally calmed down, "it'd be nice if we got to know each other. I barely know anything about you. Other from the fact that you're funny, smart, gorgeous-"

"You're such a simp." I avoided the blush that was threatening to creep on my cheeks.

"You're simpable." He shrugged.

"Everyone is simpable for a simp." I rolled my eyes, knowing that he could easily make me blush if I made eye contact.

"And I only simp for you, which makes me not a simp."

"Says the guy who sends a dick pic to a fan." I know I probably shouldn't have mentioned that. His face expression change momentarily.

"Pleaseee," he scrunched up his nose, "that is probably going to be the most uncomfortable memory of my whole life and you know about it," he sighed, "which makes me think that you probably should reveal your uncomfortable memories to make us even."

I chuckled at his failed attempt to get me to speak, "So that you make fun of me till my last breath? Fuck no, having you mention the guy with the red car daily is more than enough for me." I shook my head.

"C'mon.. you have so many more reasons to make fun of me, why would I do that," he laughed, "you have the power to end my career."

"You know that I wouldn't do that, that's why you're saying it. Besides, we still have to code, no time for that."

I was desperately trying to get rid of his idea to get to know each other. For some reason I liked the distance. Not that I didn't trust him or didn't want to get closer to him. I just didn't want to get.. attached?

"We have the whole night, and the code's easy to be fair, I can do it myself. You've already helped way too much."