Demigods One Shot

Percy walked over to the shooting booth.

"Okay, remember your lines?" he asked everyone.

"Duh?!" Annabeth whacked him, "We're just concerned about you memorizing yours."

"Okay, let's start."

"Hello, everyone!" Percy grinned.

"Percy that's weird," Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, today, we are here because we have the author who is writing our story right now, @MaidenDemigod4Life. She's making some dreams come true--"

"Percy, that's my line!" Annabeth groaned.

"Oh," Percy laughed, "Oopsies."

"Anyways, yeah, she's trying to make her dreams come true and she's trying to write a song but keeps throwing them away because she thinks no one's gonna listen to them."

"AND--"

"Leo, it's not your part yet," Calypso sighed.

He showed them his script.

"Why is everything highlighted orange? Hm?" Leo raised his eyebrows.

"Because you highlighted it. Now shut up," Calypso pushed him away and she began to talk.

"She also wants to start her skincare company but needs a platform to get it public and needs a place for people to watch it because she hasn't gotten to the point of having enough viewers."

"Said beautifully, but now you just make her sound like a bitch," Leo shrugged.

"Leo! That's rude!" Piper crossed her arms.

"Hey!" Leo put his hands up, "She's making herself look weird now. She's controlling me."

"Shut up!" Piper rolled her eyes, "But if you're reading her books... why aren't you following her? Her tag is up above, but here is is again. @MaidenDemigod4Life. There. Just click, then click follow, and make sure to stay updated on her conversations. She may even give you a shoutout or something."

"You cut into my line," Jason shouldered forward, "She may even give you a shoutout but she needs some friends on this site... what's it called? Watt... Waffles?"

"Stupid," Piper rolled her eyes, "It's called Wattpad. Now basically, it's a platform for her and a private sanctuary where she can write books and be who she is but she also wants her friends on this app to look at her music if she decides to make music videos and give her support for her ideas! Get your facts straight, Sparky."

"Anyways," Hazel rolled her eyes, "She needs more friends. If she can get 53,000 views on this book but she only has 81 followers, that means... uh... someone give me a calculator! I can't solve this! That means... Annabeth, what percentage is that?"

"Hold on! I'm calculating it!"

"You didn't bring a calculator?!" Percy exclaimed.

"Am I supposed to just pull it out or something?" Frank blinked.

"You are all dumb," Clarisse rolled her eyes.

"Thanks, Clarisse. Now give me the answer."

"Okay, well... that means basically... if you subtract 81 from 53,000--"

"Annabeth, we just need the answer. We're running out of time--"

"Fine! That means... 99.8% of her readers on this book don't wanna be her friends."

They all gasped.

"THAT'S INSANE! OMG! THAT POOR GIRL!"

"Shut up, Leo. Don't make it sound cheesy and fake," Clarisse whacked him.

"Ow!"

"You click here: @MaidenDemigod4Life and you follow her."

"Thalia, you're making it sound like you're forcing them to. You're not forcing them to follow her."

"Well they should! She needs a platform and she can't have it on YouTube because you don't know who goes there! At least over here you just know people like to read so they're reading! THEY CAN--"

"Okay, enough of that. But if you wanna have a loyal friend who never leaves your side, just click on that button because if 99.8% of her loved readers don't love her back... that's--"

"SAVAGE LOVE! DID SOMEBODY--"

"Leo, you can sing later but why now when we're shooting the vlog?" Percy turned.

"THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEE--"

"Leo," Calypso put a hand over his mouth, "Stop."

"We're trying to make a new businesswoman and give her a platform so maybe she can make Uncle Rick's net worth one billion because she's gonna make a palette called PJO and another called HoO."

"Why do we call him Uncle? He made us..."

"Anyways, we can become palettes!" Percy squealed, "IF WE CAN MAKE HER A WORLDWIDE BUSINESSWOMAN WHEN SHE GROWS UP!"

"She's gonna be 30! What if she forgets about us?"

"HEY!" I walked in, "MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND YOU 18 MORONS!"

"Okay..." Leo stepped out of frame.

"Anyways, if you wanna see a PJO palette and another HoO palette and give them to your children or something, follow so she has a platform to make it."

"OR I WILL KILL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO REMIND YOU OF MY LOVE! DADADA--"

"We've had enough of Hamilton, Piper. Anyways, make that 99.8% of fake friends into 0.2% of fake friends because we're not all happy sunshine rainbows... you know?"

"Yeah. It's just said. She feels like she dead... She's alive, but she's dead--"

"THANKS FOR WATCHING GUYS! PEACE!"

Percy knocked the camera to the floor.

"Percy!" Annabeth slapped him.

"Ow! Sorry!"

But seriously, click this and follow haha: @MaidenDemigod4Life