Matt Sloan

Okay, so I'm going over to Mr. Chase's house for dinner tonight. My dad, Marcus Sloan, is Mr. Chase's colleague, so they're pretty close. The best part is that his daughter is there and she is HOT. With her gorgeous blonde hair and gray eyes, she could be a model. I love her so much and I plan on asking her out tonight.

When we got to their home, I adjusted my tie and combed my hair back, making sure my blue contacts were in the right place. I knocked and waited for the beautiful girl to open it. When the door opened, it was Mr. Chase.

"Oh, you must be Matt. Hi, I'm Mr. Chase."

I was about to walk into the house, but Mr. Chase stopped us.

"Why aren't we going in your house?" I asked.

"We're all going to the Olympics."

"WHAT?!" I squealed like a kid.

"Yup. Annabeth said that we've got tickets, so she's meeting us there today."

I grinned. I could possibly get invited to the Olympics!

"Great! I've always been interested in basketball," I said like a cool guy.

Mr. Chase's eyebrows raised suspiciously.

"What are your grades, young man?"

"Um... D-, F+, C-,D+, F, B... you know..." I said casually.

Mr. Chase's eyebrows scrunched and he shook his head. He lead us to his car and we hopped in. The twins were both smiling and making sure their jackets covered their shirts. What the heck? Helen Chase was in the front seat, looking fabulous. My dad and mom were being polite, though I could see that they were disappointed in me for having such bad grades. Eh, I'll bully some nerd for his homework and trade tests with him.

We got to the games and I watched as the swimming course happened. There was a really hot guy. He was even more handsome than me! Frick! He had awesome windswept, messy, jet black hair, startling and beautiful sea-green eyes, killer washboard eight-pack abs, strong muscles, a lean figure, and a lopsided grin that everyone else at school fails to do. Every girl fawns over some Olympic swimmer that is the only person with sea-green eyes in the whole world that are natural. He also is the only person who can look hot while doing it.

People say that this Olympic swimmer is a model, singer, marine biologist, and Olympic athlete. No one has told me his name yet, so I'm curious to see who it is. When the guy came out, the twins threw off their jackets and stood up. Their shirts said Seaweed and Brain. I stared at them, confused. Annabeth stood up and held up a sea-green sign that had a heart. It also said Seaweed Brain. The guy was hot. He was literally the definition of sexy. Geez... I wish I had a body like that.

He jumped into the water and he swam like lightning through the water. He appeared on the other side, grinning. He looks familiar in a way, but I'm not sure where I could've seen him. Anyway, he won the Olympics again. For the eighth time in a row. I glared in envy as he got out.

"PERCY JACKSON WINS AGAIN! OUR RECORD-BREAKING CHAMPION IS ON THE TOP, YET AGAIN!"

Hold, on, PERCY JACKSON?! He's the kid I bullied in seventh grade with his weird brother, Tyson! A big guy came out of the crowd and hugged him. He still looked familiar, but he was more muscular.

"BROTHER!" he cheered.

"Tyson...let...go...can't...breathe..." Percy was choking out.

THIS WAS TYSON?! Annabeth stood up and yelled so loudly that the whole audience heard.

"GO SEAWEED BRAIN!"

Percy looked up and his gaze landed on Annabeth.

"Wise Girl, come up here, babe," he said into the microphone.

I was expecting someone else to go, but Annabeth took off running. Oh, no, she wasn't. She tackled Percy to the floor and he laughed.

"Oh, my gods! Get off of me Wise Girl!" he laughed to the girl sitting on his stomach.

"Aw... I can't sit on my soon-to-be husband?" she drawled.

Wait... she was engaged?! A couple of other teens came out of the crowd, shouting things like 'KELP HEAD' and 'NEMO' or 'FISH BOY'. Annabeth laid down on her stomach, but Percy instantly pushed her back up. Mr. Chase was heading down with the twins and Helen, so I followed them. When I got there, Annabeth was apologizing.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot I can't lay down on my stomach. Almost forgot about the twins," she said, patting her stomach.

I froze. She had twins? She was pregnant? Bobby and Matthew shimmied forward and showed off their T-Shirts. Percy laughed and held Annabeth close.

"Seaweed Brain," she chuckled and kissed his lips.

"Wise Girl," he smiled and kissed her back.

The crowd was cheering and the host decided to interview them.

"Do you have any news?" She said.

They held hands, looking happily at each other.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" they finally announced.

Mr. Chase was clapping, smiling at Percy.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

They all looked at me.

"Hold, on... MATT SLOAN?!" Percy shrieked.

Mr. Chase looked at him.

"You know this guy?"

"He's the guy who made seventh grade literal hell for me! How could I not remember him?" Percy grumbled, though the reporter was holding a microphone to his lips.

People were looking at me, now. They all glared and some even booed at me. Annabeth was holding his hand and glaring at me.

"Why are you even here, Matt? I only put up with you because my dad's colleague is you dad."

"I'm here for you, Annie. I need you so badly. I want your kiss..." I drawled, trying to be sexy.

Everyone looked at me weirdly. Percy's eyes flashed dangerously.

"Matt, don't touch a hair on my fiancé. We're getting married soon and she's going to have her baby. She's a month pregnant, so don't even try to break us apart. Now, run away."

For some reason, my legs move on their own. My parents followed me, scolding me about my grades and lying to them that I got As. I still hate Percy Jackson, though I really regret bullying him. Guess who's the queen bee of my school right now. A nerd.