Campfire Night

PERCY JACKSON

"Campers!" Chiron called. "It's time for the campfire!"

The campers all cheered and raced over to sit on logs, the Apollo kids getting their instruments ready.

"I have an idea about what I wanna sing..." Percy raised his eyes devilishly.

"Oh, shit, Percy," Annabeth grumbled.

"First song request?"

"SNOWMAN! I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH OLAF RIGHT NOW!" Percy screamed and he heard Annabeth groan behind him.

"You were cheating on me with Olaf?!"

"A blue Olaf," Percy corrected.

Annabeth laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you... do the honors, Percy?" Will gave him a smirk.

"Oh shi--" Annabeth started but Percy had already started singing.

Percy wasn't going to be bad on purpose this time, though. Sia actually deserved some respect for that song. If not Sia, Olaf deserved justice.

"I WANT YOU TO KNOW!" Frank started, but Piper cut him off.

"THAT I'M NEVER LEAVING!"

"CUZ I'M MRS. SNOW!" Annabeth sang, stroking her hair.

"TILL DEATH WE'LL BE FREEZING!" Will chuckled while he played the keyboard.

"YEAH YOU ARE MY HOME, MY HOME FOR ALL SEASONS!" Percy belted at the top of his lungs. It actually didn't sound half bad!

"SO COME ON, LET'S GO!" Jason took it from there, doing a little Superman pose.

"Let's go below zero..." Hazel sang quietly, shyly looking away from the onlooking campers.

"AND HIDE FROM THE SUN!" Leo pretended like he was dying as he lit his hair on fire.

"I loved you forever..." Reyna did her impression of Sia.

"And we'll have some fun..." A voice much like Silena's sang and Percy's heart ached for her to be there with them.

Inside, Percy blamed himself for her death. Always. For Beckendorf, Silena, Luke, Ethan, Castor, Micheal, Bianca... everyone. Of course, if he said it out loud, Annabeth would slap him and try to convince him otherwise. Nope. They had all died for Percy and Percy thought he was a monster.

"Any next songs?"

"Heather by Conan Gray?" Rachel shrugged, staring at Percy.

"I watch your eyes as she walks by," Rachel sang, staring at Annabeth, then back to Percy.

Percy felt guilty as he looked into her green eyes. He knew Rachel still liked him, even if she was the Oracle and wasn't allowed to date. Annabeth's grip tightened around his hand and he immediately felt more guilty. He was the cause of another problem. A love triangle.

"What a sight for sore eyes." Hazel looked between the two of the girls, blonde and redheaded.

"Brighter than a blue sky..." Nico leaned against Will's shoulder.