Coach Jackson

Annabeth didn't look forward to PE class on most days. Mostly because Tara Slider was always lifting her uniform skirt so high up that when she ran, her whole underwear was shown off for everyone to see. While the guys drooled, Annabeth gagged. That girl's butt was a tragic case of "slutty hell". Of course, Annabeth didn't think she knew anything about the British "bloody hell". The only reference she had was from the Harry Potter movies.

As she entered the gym, she saw the principal standing there.

"Thanks to Mr. Colton, Coach Reed is in the hospital today and won't be able to teach PE lessons as AHS."

A series of looks were thrown to Dan Colton, who winked at Annabeth. She rolled her eyes. She was already dating her Seaweed Brain, and she'd do literally anything for him. ANYTHING. Even if that meant giving up her intelligence. Which... that wouldn't happen. It was impossible.

"So we get the period off?" Tara asked excitedly.

"Of course you get the period off! What do you think I am, an idiot? No! You have a substitute!" Principal Grayson scoffed. "Meet Coach Jackson."

Jackson? Annabeth's mouth dropped open when the sea-green-eyed idiot she called her boyfriend stepped out from the doors, casually chewing a piece of blue gum. He literally looked so relaxed, Annabeth questioned if he was here for a purpose or if they'd just randomly grabbed him off the streets. The principal left and Percy immediately loosened the moment she was gone.

"Okie dokie--"

"You're Coach Jackson?" Dan scoffed.

"Uh... yeah..." Percy gave him a cute little frown. "I think that... lady just introduced me. Nice to meet ya!" He grinned before his gaze fell on Annabeth.

Annabeth's blonde hair was still perfectly curled and Percy wanted go up and kiss her right then and there, but Percy wasn't here for nothing. He was here to teach PE because Coach Reed, who he happened to know, had begged him to. Worst decision of Percy's life.

"You're probably younger than most of us!" Dan protested. "Heck, you might even be younger than Annabeth!"

Annabeth's face reddened as she glared at him, venom clear in her gray eyes.

"Well... age doesn't matter. You didn't need to be 35 to be treated like the president by your mother, did you?" Percy raised an eyebrow before continuing to chew his gum. "Okie dokie. So..." Percy's mind blanked. "Oh yeah. We're... uh... learning how to sword fight. Who wants to volunteer?"

Before anyone could raise their hands, Annabeth had already marched over, a look in her eyes screaming 'you need to explain'. It was true. He had no idea why he came in the first place.

"Well... uh... who are you?" Percy asked.

Annabeth looked hurt for a second before he gave her a wink. She raised an eyebrow but replied.

"Annabeth. Annabeth Chase."

"Okie dokie," Percy bit his lip. "Show me what you've got, Wise Girl."

"You're going down again." Annabeth smirked. "You always fall for the same trick."

"Not anymore, Annabeth." Percy grinned cheekily as he whispered. "The Aphrodite kids wanted to help me."

"Whatever. You'll still fall for it," Annabeth said.

Their weapons clashed together, even if they looked like practice blades to the mortals. Annabeth sliced for his head while he ducked, mock stabbing her in the stomach. She leaped forward as Percy leaped backwards to avoid the attack, jumping away as she whacked the gym floor hard with her dagger.

The whole class was staring in awe as they fought, their movements faster than thoughts themselves. Percy skipped away from Annabeth as she chased him, her dagger ready to pulverize him.

"TEEHEE!" Percy giggled as he skipped around.

"GET BACK HERE, SEAWEED BRAIN!" Annabeth yelled.

"TEEEHEEE!" Percy laughed as Annabeth relentlessly tried to cut him up into a Percy salad.

"PERCY!"

"LALALALALALALALA!" Percy screamed obnoxiously.

"I SWEAR, SEAWEED BRAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT GAME YOU'RE TRYING TO PLAY!" Annabeth called after him as he galloped around like a small child trying to play 'horse'.

But through her annoyance, she failed to realize that she couldn't see Percy in front of her anymore. By the time she stopped, it was too late. Percy spun her around, twisting the dagger out of her hand. He had his sword at her throat and a knife around the back of her neck. She glared at him and he glared back, their heavy breathing the only sounds in the air.

Annabeth broke her glare with a smile as a grin broke out on his face.

"Didn't fall for it." Percy smirked.

"I didn't pull the trick because of that obnoxious thing you did with yourself! Oh wait... you're already obnoxious."

"Is wittle Annie sour about losing to the supreme Jackson--" Annabeth cut him off with a kiss she'd been dying to do for months.

Running a hand through his jet black hair, she wished she could stare into his sea-green eyes while they were kissing, but she couldn't love every handsome feature of her boyfriend all the time, could she? While everyone was staring in shock, the couple had no sense of that as they made out.

"Ahem..." Dan cleared his throat and the couple burst out of their kiss, turning to the class, suddenly realizing they had an audience.

"What the fuck is happening?" Tara asked.

"PERCABETH!" a wild scream came from the door and Percy groaned when he saw that the Aphrodite fangirls had followed him all the way to San Francisco.

"Seriously?!" he groaned.

One of them was holding a banner with a picture of them kissing on top. Another with a picture of...

"OKAY PUT THAT SECOND ONE DOWN! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT PICTURE?!" Annabeth screamed, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"NOW PROPOSE, PERCY! PROPOSE!"

"Wh-What?!" Percy spluttered.

"YOU'VE BEEN PERCABETH FOR SIX YEARS! GET MARRIED!"

"We're seventeen!" Annabeth exclaimed. "And we weren't dating when we were twelve, we met when we were twelve and we dated when he turned sixteen!"

"I DON'T CARE! JUST KISS!"

Percy sighed as he saw a Cherokee girl at the front of the cheering. Of course Piper was in charge of the rally. She had his location on Snap Maps.

"This is my boyfriend. Bye!" Annabeth charged out of the gym room.

A/N: YES, I've finally uncensored the f-word. It feels strange... but I'm older and I use this word so why not just use it? Sorry for posting late, I often get too busy :)