Demigods One-Shot

PERCY JACKSON

Okay, let's just say...

I'M NOT PERCY I'M THE AUTHOR!

"He'd be wrong," Leo suddenly chimed in.

"Leo!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he held up his hands in surrender.

"Get to the point, butthead," Annabeth said, giving him a look.

"Anyways," I continued, "Apparently... people love us."

"What?" Annabeth slapped me, "They love me."

"Give it up, Owl Head," Leo snickered.

"And to think you've known Annabeth longer than me," Piper shook her head 'no'.

"Ignore them," I pushed them all out of the background, "It's me with my black thick hair--"

"NO GIRL SAW THAT!" Annabeth pushed my face out of the frame of the camera, "And by the way, people love us so much, they gave us 100,000 reads! So we're gonna celebrate with throwing pies at hobos on the street--"

"No we're not!" Frank raised his hand.

"Okay, we're not," Annabeth sighed again, "But we are gonna be letting you in on some JUICY news."

"Not really juicy if you follow her," Jason called out from where he was sitting on the hammock.

"So follow--"

"SHUT UP!" Hazel slapped Frank across the face playfully, "You're annoying them."

"That's not the point. The point is if you haven't watched this movie and you have fuc--" I started but Annabeth slammed a hand over my mouth.

"Language, Percy!"

"Oh, please! Everyone's 13+ here... right?"

And the shaking of heads began.

"You know, I'm out. I'm out. Wattpad rules aren't respected sometimes--"

"And he's irrelevant," Leo pushed me out of the way and began to finger his greasy hair.

"Oh, please," Annabeth scoffed, "Like you're relevant either."

Leo was pushed out of frame and she continued. Jason was sleeping and Piper was busy staring into her sword for any sign that we'd be leaving this camera any time soon.

"To celebrate her 100K viewing stuff," I continued, "She's holding a contest on who can read the most of her books by the end of this week. In order to insure your read is counted, vote on the chapter so she knows you read it and she'll keep it in record. She's also including a list below on the books she's written and TRUST. She's written a lot. In two days, it'll be her Wattpad 1 Year Anniversary, so stay tuned for a chapter on that!"

"Yep," Annabeth said, "And on that day, she'll be giving all her followers a huge shoutout on this very book! I'm questioning why she's doing that because she'll be taking a lot of time out of her schedule--"

"To be fair she wastes enough time on the We Can Be Heroes movie more than us," Leo shrugged.

"You got her attention for the whole year! It's time she found something else!" I exclaimed, "I think she describes what we do while we shower--"

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE HEARD ME SINGING TAYLOR SWIFT!" Piper screamed.

"OR THAT SHE SAW ME WATCHING ICARLY AND VICTORIOUS!" Frank yelled.

"Now you've leaked your own personal information," Jason gave him a look.

"Oh..." they both said at the same time.

"So the winner of her contest wins a prize, obviously," Annabeth rolled her eyes, continuing the webcast.

"BUT SHE'S JUST A KID OKAY SHE CAN'T GIVE YOU A MILLION BUCKS UNLESS SHE ROBS HER OWN WILL AND THAT'S NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON, OKAY KIDS?!" I yelled into the camera, most likely shattering the microphone and the viewers' eardrums.

Poor earbud listeners.

"This is what she'll be giving away instead," Annabeth continued, "Multiple options, so when she announces the winner at the end of the week, you'll get a choice."

a) a whole chapter in this book dedicated to you and you meeting the demigods and hanging out with them (basically you become an OC)

b) a collab book with you

c) she finally watches the Avengers movies because she lives under a rock and hasn't watch any Marvel movies except for Spiderman Far From Home and you'll all kill her for not writing any avengers books about it, and you get to have the honor of possibly collaborating with her on her first ever Avengers book!

d) a shoutout (boringgg sorry it's for the people who don't careee)

And let's get this challenge STARTEDDD! Say thank you to your wonderful cast of Demigods who participated in this terrible short film.

Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase-Jackson, Piper McLean-Grace, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, and Hazel Levesque-Zhang. Married couples and their one friend.

WARNING: If you haven't watched the movie We Can Be Heroes, it's okay, because I'll be posting a book about the movie in a book, so you'll be able to read that book instead of the movie as soon as it comes out, which will be before the end of this week. I'll post when it does :)

LIST OF BOOKS TO READ + DIRECT LINKS TO THE STORIES:

Unspoken Words - Mildcard - We Can Be Heroes Sequel [https://www.wattpad.com/story/265039367-unspoken-words-mildcard-we-can-be-heroes-sequel]

Tough Thoughts - Mildcard - We Can Be Heroes the Threequel (A/N: SOON TO BE PUBLISHED YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK I'LL POST WHEN BOTH BOOKS COME OUT) [https://www.wattpad.com/story/265350069-tough-thoughts-mildcard-we-can-be-heroes-the]

Demigods At Hogwarts (pjo/hoo/hp crossover) (A/N: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HARRY POTTER WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, SON?!) [https://www.wattpad.com/story/256030644-demigods-at-hogwarts-pjo-hoo-hp-crossover]

Three Worlds One War - The Spark (THG/PJOHOO/HP Crossover) [https://www.wattpad.com/story/254694609-three-worlds-one-war-the-spark-thg-pjohoo-hp]

Through A Different Lens (A/N: This was for the InstaxStillsToLife contest, so it's not really a book, but it's okay it'll just earn you an extra point ;)) [https://www.wattpad.com/story/254611511-through-a-different-lens]

Mortals Meet Demigods (PJO/HOO) [https://www.wattpad.com/story/227293322-mortals-meet-demigods-pjo-hoo-one-shots]

Mortals Meet Percabeth (this book)

Percabeth In Highschool AU [https://www.wattpad.com/story/246943777-percabeth-in-highschool-au]

Percy Jackson, Life In Goode High [https://www.wattpad.com/story/224267111-percy-jackson-life-in-goode-high]

(A/N: THE FOLLOWING BOOKS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER BECAUSE THEY ARE A THREE-BOOK SERIES)

Book 1: Demigods in Highschool, The Trials of Demigods and Mist, The Falling Shield [https://www.wattpad.com/story/233127418-demigods-in-highschool-the-trials-of-demigods-and]

Book 2: Demigods In Highschool, Trials of Demigods and Mist, The Prison of Magic [https://www.wattpad.com/story/235295857-demigods-in-highschool-trials-of-demigods-and-mist]

Book 3: Demigods in Highschool, The Trials of Demigods and Mist, The Unknown Merge [https://www.wattpad.com/story/237654335-demigods-in-highschool-the-trials-of-demigods-and]

Have fun reading and ENJOY WATTPAD! ENJOY THE FACT THAT I'M AN ADDICT WHO SHOULD REALLY GO TO SLEEP INSTEAD OF READING AND WRITING!

XOXO,

MaidenDemigod4Life