Jealous Jason II (Part 1)

Here I am. The great Jason Grace. Well, until Percy Jackson came along. I used to put up with it, but now it was unbearable. All the young campers were crowding around him.

"Is that really you, Percy Jackson? Oh, my god! I'm such a fan!" one was squealing.

The worst part: he tried to act humble about it.

"Aw, that's so sweet," he smiled.

Jerk.

"I wanna be just like you when I grow up," one boy said.

I felt a vein go up in my neck and Percy just smiled again.

"Well, when you reach my age, I bet you'll be a greater hero than I was and I will be asking for your autograph," he said again.

What. A. Liar.

"Really?! Can I get a picture with you?" he squealed.

"Hey," I interrupted, "Why don't you take a picture with me? If that's alright with Percy Jackson."

Percy eyed me strangely and shrugged.

"Okay, sure."

"No, but I want a picture with Percy Jackson," the boy pushed me aside and took out his camera, taking a shot.

The girls and boys were lining up to have autographs.

"Now, now, it wasn't just me. If not for my girlfriend Annabeth, I would be dead the moment I came to camp," he laughed.

And he didn't even mention that if it hadn't been for me, he would have no glory.

"Now, I did stuff, too," I butted in.

"What's your problem?" some girl rolled her eyes, "Jealous."

I tried to keep my cool and smiled and walked away. I was fuming. Jealous? No. I was mad because he stole all the fame I could've gotten. I should be the multi-billionaire and the hero. Not some stupid demigod who can't even make a million yet. I saw the girls and boys leaving and I resisted the urge to walk over there and kill him.

||Annabeth Chase||

I noticed Jason acting... strange. Percy was just being himself, totally oblivious to the stares and glares Jason was throwing his way. Even Piper realized something was wrong. Tonight, we were going to the diner for some fancy dinners. I walked with Percy and we sat in his limo.

"I wanna step out first," Jason said.

"Why?" Piper asked.

"I think Percy should step out first. After all, this is his limo," Frank suggested.

"No one asked you, Frank," Jason snapped.

Percy stood up, "Hold up, hold up, what did you say?"

"Nothing," Jason sat down again, "but I call coming out second."

"No, Annabeth's coming out second. She's his fiancé."

"Then I'm third," he replied.

"Okay?" Percy shrugged and walked out as the cameras flashed.

I threw a weird look at Jason before walking over to his side. Jason tried to push between us. Strange. We walked into the diner and sat down. Immediately, I noticed a group of girls swooning and looking at Percy was round eyes filled with lust, love, and haziness. Jason looked even more mad. What was his f**king problem? Finally, the waiter.

"Hi," she giggled when she looked at Percy.

"Hi?" Percy greeted back.

"What can I get for you?" she gave another flirty giggle.

"A coke with blue food coloring. What do you want?"

I answered Strawberry Lemonade. After a while, our drinks were here. I noticed a slip of paper on Percy's.

"Uh, Percy... what's that?"

Another waiter come, giving him... pieces of paper.

"The girls paid me 100 dollars to do this I'm sorry," the waiter whispered into Percy's ear and Percy frowned unfolding the envelope.

Papers poured out. They were... numbers written. Some had kiss marks, some had go out with me written on them, and some had be mine on them. The waiter revealed hers.

"Please! I wanna marry you!" she squealed.

All the girls were lining up to try and claim. Jason looked pissed.

"I'm so sorry... I'm engaged," he said, holding up my left hand.

All of them began to walk away, some even whispering blonde bitch or why are all the hot ones taken or aw man!.

"Percy, stop that," Jason rolled his eyes.

"What?" Percy asked, puzzled.

"Trying to one up me," Jason stared straight into Percy's perplexed sea-green eyes.

"Dude, what are you talking about?"

||Jason Grace||

"Stop bathing in all your hotness we all know you've had plastic surgery to get--"

"What the f--"

"And you're always taking so much credit for all our hard work," I said.

"Well, it's not my fault that they ask me stuff they also ask Piper and others," he said, standing up.

"You know, you're just a f**king ass jerk. You're always depending off others to survive. You killed Luke, Bianca, Zoë, Beckendorf, they're all dead because of you. Annabeth even loved Luke. If you loved her you would've kept him alive but oh the great hero of Olympus has to be the hero so he'd kill just to get glory. You're a piece of shit. Your story is crap. Your looks are crap you've got nothing special. Your life hasn't been hard. You haven't experienced any pain in your whole life. Being in Rome is easy for you. You stole everything and now the Romans all go all hail Percy Jackson instead of who they should be bowing to! You're a parasite that no one wants here in this world, it'd be much better if you never existed. All life would've been better and everyone would've been happy but wherever you go, you leave a beacon of destruction. You're the reason everyone's so sad and mourn for everyone's death," I spat at him.

||Annabeth Chase||

He. Did. Not.

Percy just stared for a moment, seeming to process everything Jason had been saying. Percy looked at his food. This was his favorite food in the whole wide world.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, be right back," he said quietly and walked into the stall, where I heard faint sobbing.

I turned on Jason.

"You. Me. Outside. Now."

Everyone followed and the waiter went to go check up on Percy.