Sad One-Shot (Grab a Tissue if you're emotional)

Percy Jackson was walking home from work. It was a rainy day and it was pouring outside. He frowned and got a phone call.

"Listen, I'm on my way, just need to get a taxi... no, no, no, I'm not giving up we can sort this business stuff out later!"

He dodged a bicycle and waited for the pedestrian light to go on. He walked but guess what? Someone didn't wait and rammed into him.

Now he was here. With Annabeth. Well, now he was really short because he was paralyzed. And he had decided to fly to Dignitas to get pentobarbital shots.

"No, Percy! I'm not letting you!" Annabeth grabbed his wheelchair.

"I'm sorry," he said, wheeling into his plane.

Annabeth Chase collapsed onto the floor, crying her eyes out, staring at the last thing she had left of him. A letter. The flight closed and they were gone. Flying off to f**king Switzerland. Piper held her in her arms, rubbing soothing circles on her back, which just made her cry even more because it felt so much like Percy. Who was going to get her through her nightmares in Tartarus? She got up, and ran for the tickets.

"Annabeth where are you going?!" Piper screamed and they followed her.

She grabbed Switzerland tickets and they all ran into the airplane, not even checking in. They grabbed their seats and the flight took off in a slam. Annabeth couldn't sleep on the plane. And she didn't want to.

___

When they got to Switzerland, there was Dignitas. A small house. Worthy place to die. They entered and immediately, the woman showed them to his room. He was laying on the bed, staring out at the garden. Annabeth sat next to him.

"Don't be sad, Wise Girl."

She cried and cried as he took the sip of pentobarbital and she buried her head in his chest for the last time.

___

Dear Wise Girl,

By the time you're reading this it should be a month after I died. It's okay. I didn't want to live anyways, even if I loved you, you would've missed out on everything you could do with someone else. Someone who wasn't in need of special care and so many medications to keep himself from dying. Someone who had to live in pain for his life. I hope you understand how much I love you. How much better I am now that I'm gone. I'm never truly gone. I'll always be in your heart. I never would've chosen Dignitas if it wasn't for the car accident. You and I both know that man got sued and he was working for Gaia. It wasn't going to get any better than that. Gaia succeeded in breaking my spinal cord. But it's okay as long as she didn't harm you. You are scored on my heart. You always were. You are the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me and I can't tell you how much I love you and miss you already. There are so many things I want to tell you but you'd start crying like a baby and I can't bear to see you cry. So here it is. I've left my will to you. It's about forty billion dollars--don't you dare start panicking--and I hope you'll be able to buy a place away from San Francisco and closer to camp. Help the rest of our friends. They've been through a lot too. Wave your nerd flag high--yes, Wise Girl, I said nerd, you are obsessed with books to a point I'm concerned of--and don't stop to think about what other people think about you. I want you to live life to its fullest and live it for me. Someone who couldn't live his life. Don't think about me too much. I don't want you getting sad. Just be happy. Live. I'll be walking beside you every step of the way.

Love, Percy

(A/N: Hehehehhehehehhehehhehehehehhh credit to Jo-Jo Moyes because this is from Me Before You. I just wanted to do it because I felt like it =))

Happy Tears!

XOXO

MaidenDemigod4Life