Percabeth One-Shot Part 1

ANNABETH CHASE

Sometimes I wonder what's up with Percy. Actually, not sometimes. ALL THE TIME. Out of all things he could've said on his birthday, this is the first thing I hear.

"Yo wassup?"

"Oh my gods... Percy!" I groaned.

"What?" he laughed.

I groaned again and began to get out of bed.

"How's your knee?"

I had just remembered why Percy wasn't doing anything today. He had knee surgery one month ago because of an accident in the Olympics swimming competition.

"Oh... the usual," he said nonchalantly, "I'm still able to get the blue cookies from the countertop, so that's good."

I rolled my eyes. Classic Seaweed Brain.

"What are you doing today?" he asked after a while.

"You know," I rolled my eyes, "Being a supermodel?"

"You deserve to be one." I could practically hear him smirking over the phone.

"Aw," I smiled, "Are you gonna go to the your company to look at everyone's progress?"

"Yep. What else would I be doing?"

"Sleeping? You really are a night owl. Heard you had your own mini party inside your room."

"True... Clarisse had to whack me in the face to get me to shut off the music."

"To be fair, she does hate Katy Perry."

"Which is why I blasted it so loud!"

"You are an impossible man," I sighed.

"And you're an impossible woman if you think that you could say that you weren't going to your architectural company today."

"Finally you said it right."

"Architecnal."

"Percy!"

"Gotta go!"

I sighed as he hung up and proceeded to take my shower, brush my teeth, do some light makeup, and get dressed. I quickly took out a tub from my freezer and plopped it in my blender, making my smoothie and heading straight out of the door. I put on some sunglasses so no one would recognize me. I saw Piper coming out of the lobby, also wearing pink shades.

"Twinzies," she said, putting her phone in her purse.

"That's what being a team of supermodels is, girl," Hazel was walking over to us.

"THAP," Piper chirped.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Thalia was coming out, "Sorry, I overslept!"

"It's fine, Thals."

"TAXI!" Hazel waved her hands around.