Jealous Jason

A/N: this is a jealous Jason thing but I'll have a book about it so stay tuned!

||Jason Grace||

Percy, Thalia, Nico, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Clarisse, Katie, the Stolls, Chris, Will, and I had gone to the beach to have some fun in the sun today. We each had our own little tents and I couldn't help but notice how all the other beach girls kept going wide eyed and looking drunk when they saw Percy. Some even swooned into the water. I tried to keep my cool but I must've been sending daggers at Percy because he turned around and I quickly averted my eyes to become interested in a sea turtle resting. He turned back around and stopped at his cabin. He took off his shirt and showed off his eight-pack abs and gorgeous tan that only he had. I stared at my pale skin in envy.

My skin would catch on fire in the sun. It was just too fair. Annabeth took off her dress and revealed a super showy bikini. Percy stared at her for a moment before pushing her into the tent and flying in himself. Their tent shook like Gaia was holding it and you could see sudden lumps in the walls as the lovers rolled around.

"I swear..." Piper sighed, staring at the outline Percy's wet abs left on the fabric walls, "If I didn't support Percabeth or if I wasn't with Jason, I would snog him."

I pretended not to hear and forced her against my chest, kissing her lips. She seemed shocked, so I just pulled away and smiled fakely.

"Wanna go into the water?" I asked Frank.

"Yeah," he shrugged and we leaped in. Hazel took off her wetsuit to reveal her bikini and she tackled Frank as he popped out of the water.

||Percy Jackson||

I rolled around, making out heavily and not caring where my hands or where my body went at all. Annabeth and I were drunk on love.

||Jason Grace||

I was totally furious. They were still making out and having hot sex, while I kept trying to get Piper to do it, but she was busy sleeping and suntanning to even notice me. Everyone else was having fun in the waves so I snuck out Percy's phone. I let my evil smirk come out. I quickly undid a small flap and laid on the floor, camera in hand. I pressed record. I let myself grin evilly before leaving it there. They were going crazy. So crazy and full of lust they didn't even notice me open the flap.

Oh, when I leak this everyone's gonna haunt him for life. I must've gotten over excited because when Percy and Annabeth had fallen asleep in their tent, I was happily eating s'mores.

"You seem excited," Piper looked at me, "Why?"

"Oh?" I tried to look surprised, "Well, my cousin's birthday is tomorrow," I made up an excuse, pointing at Nico.

"Jason, you never get excited for anyone's birthday except for when it's yours," Hazel pointed out.

I pretended to shrug it off and began to stuff my face with chocolate. When everyone was asleep, I took Percy's phone out and cut the scene, posting it online. Everywhere. Instagram, TikTok, all the websites. I had to get this on TV. I went back to sleep and hoped for the best in the morning.

||Annabeth Chase||

Today was our wedding! Also, it was Nico's birthday, but it was also our wedding! I took a look at the news for my morning. I wasn't even wearing clothes, but I did it. Rookie mistake. The moment I turned it on, I saw... a video... of... me and Percy having sex. I saw Jason's face in the mirror and I got so angry, so embarrassed, so nervous, that I made sounds. Percy got up and when we both saw it, we both passed out.

||Jason Grace||

Yes! It's blowing up! Percy's gonna be ruined! I saw both of them passed out while the TV was playing. Dweebs. I walked out and Piper was frantically nudging me.

"Have you seen it? Jason, that's horrible," Piper sobbed.

"I know," I faked.

Annabeth came out in a bath robe. I expected to see her mortified with Percy, but they looked fine. What?

"Aren't you so embarrassed?" I asked.

They all looked at me weirdly and Percy shook his head.

"No, we just got signed a bunch of contracts to use the video for their advertisements and for us to model. Annabeth has been recently into making products natural and good for skin instead of harsh with chemicals, so they offered to launch our new company, Percabeth Cosmetics, into action. She also wanted to make her Architecture business, so they also launched that. I, myself, wanted to open a music career where I can tell everyone about marine biology and how we should save the ocean and stuff. I also wanted to act in movies and direct movies, so I also had them do that. They paid us like... five hundred million each for that. So, I literally had someone pay to launch my career as a model, actor, singer, and marine biologist, while Annabeth literally had someone pay her to launch her business, AJ Architecture, or what people can call Double A, which is Annabeth Architecture," he looked so happy it made me want to puke.

"We're earning more money by the minute! Look!"

Annabeth showed us her money chart. Millions and millions of dollars were being auctioned to them every second! Percy also showed us his jackpot thing.

"Turns out, Annabeth also got us to win the lottery! We're each billionaires!" Percy cheered.

What? My plan failed!

"NO!" I screamed.

Everyone stared.

"I LEAKED THAT VIDEO TO SCAR YOU FOR LIFE! NOT TO MAKE YOU A BILLIONAIRE!" I yelled.

"What--"

"If you could see past your--"

The ground opened up and swallowed me.

"Stop being annoying!" Gaia's voice screamed before I was let out again.

I was alone.

A/N: Don't blame me, I was just talking about Kim Kardashian's fame.