Percabeth One-Shot

Annabeth sat down at her desk, teaching her first period class. The the students listened attentively, but a lot of them slipping notes and whispered to each other. Annabeth shook her head and grabbed a microphone, putting it up to the nearest child's mouth.

"Percy Jackson is holding a concert at the grand theater on Blue Street and he just live-streamed at lunch and his tongue slipped. He said he has a girlfriend because one of his friends spilled it out and he slapped the Latino guy's mouth shut and ended the live-stream before we could hear her name," the kid whispered excitedly.

When the microphone was on, the kids all gasped. Annabeth wasn't known as the most lenient teacher when it came to social media at all.

"I'm sorry Ms. Chase! I just got too excited and--" the kid was frantically saying.

"No need, Crystal. Why don't we all watch his livestream now during class, yeah?" she said.

Students all gaped at her. Normally she was very cross about things like this. Annabeth displayed the live-stream. The students all watched as he smiled at the camera from his huge room on his giant bed.

"Hey guys, I'd like to thank you for seven hundred million followers. I'm so sorry about earlier, my friend spilled because he'a an idiot--" he was saying.

"SuperMcshizzle--" a voice was heard as a Latino kid burst through the frame.

Percy threw a pillow at the guy and he flew off the camera.

"He's that idiot."

Annabeth laughed and all her students looked at her, interested. A chat popped up.

So you really have a girlfriend? it said.

"Yeah, I have a fiancé who is very happy with her fame right now," Percy said steadily.

"And you've got a girl who's gonna run you through with her spear if you don't let me say hi to Ann--um Wise Girl right now," a voice grunted from behind the camera.

"Oh, shut it, Clarisse," Percy snorted, letting her come into view.

"Hey there, Princess," she snickered to the camera, "I know you're on there."

Annabeth rolled her eyes and typed in something to the chat.

SHUT UP! it read.

Percy looked at it.

"Looks like we'll have to let the students get back to class now, Ms. Chase," Percy gave a lopsided grin to the camera.

"Alright, bye!" he said as Leo came up again.

"Mcshizzle--" he was about to say when Percy shut off the livestream.

The students all looked at Annabeth and she cleared her throat.

"Class, we'll discuss something very important to me in they assembly today. We need to go to the gym now," she said, getting up.

The students all followed and she made her announcement.

"I am inviting the whole school to attend my wedding," she said with a smile.

The school was shocked.

"After the wedding, I will actually prepare to say my goodbyes to this school. It has been a great and long journey here but it is time for me to start my own architecture business."

Students all gasped and she smiled.

"Thank you all for accepting my big news! Our wedding is on Friday."

~~~

Time skip to the wedding

~~~

The students all got out of the school bus and stared in shock. There, flesh and blood was Percy Jackson.

"What's he doing here?" a student hissed.

"I don't know but I like it," another responded.

They all sat down, fighting for the forward rows of seats. There were fourteen chairs reserved and the people sitting in them had godly handsome and beautiful features. The students all stared at how handsome all of the VIPs were.

The music began to play and they realized that Percy hadn't left the stage. They thought he was there to sing as he might've been paid. Annabeth came in with a stunning white dress. It flowed down and shone in the sunlight. When the students saw where she was looking, they were shocked to see that her eyes were on Percy.

They were also shocked to see his eyes, full of love, looking back at her. She walked up and the students all gasped as Percy came forward and held her hand.

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Percy Jackson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Students were gasping and filming.

"I do."

"Do you, Percy Jackson, take Annabeth Chase as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Jackson."

"Seaweed Brain--" Annabeth said.

"and Wise Girl," Percy finished her sentence.

"You may kiss the bride."

They kissed and everyone began to clap. There were other women there and the Latino kid they had seen on the livestream was there, too. So was the girl who said she'd run him through with a spear. Everyone was here. They danced afterward, also eating gourmet food. All students and teachers were shocked beyond words.

Annabeth looked so happy. She kissed Percy like there was no end. They hugged and all the students eventually came to talk.

"Is this a prank?" one asked.

"Nope," Annabeth said, kissing him.

They cranked up the music and Annabeth laughed. The students were still shell shocked. The girls and boys were all doing tik tok and instagram posts. They all interviewed Percy and a sparkling limo pulled up.

"Time for our honeymoon!" Annabeth cheered and pulled Percy towards the car.

Percy waved goodbye as Annabeth yanked him into the limousine. The white car pulled away to the airport. They were having their honeymoon in Rome. The video of Percy'a wedding with the school teacher shocked everyone as it went viral. Annabeth owned her architecture company as she hoped for. Percy and Annabeth Jackson.