Book Covers

Hi y'all!!! School has started for me, I go to the same school as LilystarOfForestclan , so we started school early. I am in SERIOUS need of a new book cover. I am on Chapter 30 of the book so I have 5 more chapters before we actually finish the second book! Thank you for reading the first book and if you could, please recommend it to any pjo fan you have as a friend! I am going to say.... this is also a gift for LilystarOfForestclan , so let's give her some love! She's the most amazing friend I've ever had. So mature, and she really keeps my wild self IN CONTROL. Anyway, I do need an OC for my new book... she is going to be on the evil side, so :)))) have fun, my friend! Just be sure to follow this format when you make the character(if you do). I know you don't do demigods and stuff, but still :) there's Harry Potter in this(i still need to reread the series lol).

Name:

Godly Parent:

Greek or Roman:

Age:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Gender:

Okay! Sooooooo for y'all there for book covers, even if you're not interested, I'll still need you to PLEASE participate... well I'm not forcing you HOW RUDE OF ME. Anyway, the book is called Demigods in Highschool, Trials of Demigods and Mist, The Prison of Magic. Make sure to add some sort of symbol at the top with the Roman numerals for 2!!! Anyway, have fun! Deadline is... in a few days :)))) probably four-five days! I will also add a story after this... so yeah! I'll try to make the author's notes less!

XOXO

Lisa