Nancy Bobofit

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyy I was looking through the people I did and I realized I forgot this bitch so let's get started!

Nancy's POV:

Hey, people who I don't really care about. I'm Queen Nancy Bobofit of Yancy Academy, the best school and swim team in New York. Well... until Goode came around. Apparently, people think that Goode's gonna win this year which is so wrong. Yancy Academy has my boyfriend, the king of Yancy Academy and the scariest contestant ever. Who would even dare challenge him? He's literally the hottest guy out there!

Well, all was well on the bus ride, except for the fact that that nerdy new kid named Annabeth Chase was wearing a Goode sweatshirt with the last name Jackson on it. She was also reading some weird book in ancient Greek and was holding a ruler in her right hand. Weirdo! Anyway, my boyfriend leaned against my arm and kissed my lips. I grappled his head and pulled him until he was in the middle of the alley. We were kissing like animals fight for territory.

It was violent, but what's a lover without violence. As always, I cheat. Jake doesn't know but I've had sex with at least all the people in the swim and football team at Yancy Academy. With my beautiful red hair, who couldn't possibly love me? With my beautiful natural blue eyes that sparkle like the sun, who wouldn't think that I'm the most beautiful person in this whole f***ing world?

"Ms. Bobofit! Mr. Kingsman! Detention for the rest of the week!" Mrs. Dodds, the most annoying teacher I've ever had snapped.

For some reason, she favors the girl who bullies Annabeth more than me! I feel like Mrs. Dodds is familiar but honestly I can't remember. Annabeth was literally staring at Mrs. Dodds the whole time and Mrs. Dodds was staring into her ugly gray eyes the whole bus ride as well. I looked at the two and somehow I could feel that they knew each other from somewhere. I shrugged. That case is obviously not worth my time.

As we reached ten minutes away, I saw the bitchy nerd, Annabelle go into the restroom at the back of the bus with her backpack. What? Is she gonna read in the restroom where she can smell the fumes that resemble what she is? We waited for a long time before Annabelle walked out again. Everyone seemed to stare in shock. She was wearing a beautiful gray silk Carolina Herrera dress with her hair down in beautiful princess curls that I envy like crazy. She had a slight coat of lipgloss on and some nice gray heels. On her right collarbone, she had written GO SEAWEED BRAIN in sea-green cursive. There were silver little outlines on each letter.

"What're you doing, Chase? Trying to betray the school and trying to look hot doing it?" I smirked.

"No. I just happened to be stuck in this school and I decided to look good for the game," she replied with that cool attitude that makes me want to slap that girl across the face.

"Why are you dressed up anyways?" I scoffed.

"My boyfriend's taking me out on a date tonight. We're gonna get on his helicopter after the game today," she said.

"PUH-lease! A girl like you couldn't even get a koala to cling to you," I snickered.

"You can believe what you want to believe but your one lonely brain cell will either remain like that or shrink to half a brain cell," she rolled her eyes.

The nerve of that girl!

We arrived at Goode to see a helicopter parked by the pool and a couple hotties lounging on the bleachers. Annabitch joined them. They all began to talk and we sat at our assigned seats. Annabitch was on the Goode side, so everyone was glaring at her. Then, I saw him. My future husband. Him. Not my boyfriend, Peter Kingsman. The guy from Goode High School's swim team. 

He had messy, windswept, jet black hair with a dazzling white smile. His sea-green eyes sparkled like the ocean and his rippling muscles were clearly defined on his lovely beach-tanned skin. He raised a hand and waved in our direction before all of us booed. Not the girls, the boys and especially Peter. He then jogged up to his team and said something.

"Aye, aye, captain!" a scrawny Latino kid yelled from the bleachers and a really hot girl slapped him.

"Leo, shut up, I'm addressing my team here," the really hot guy rolled his eyes, "Anyway. Don't eat fish. It's really gross and disgusting and... just don't eat it."

You call that ADDRESSING?! You're joking around! Yancy Academy's gonna win automatically!

I looked over to see Peter prepping everyone with strategies and how their order will run. Finally, it was time to watch Peter win. They all raced and we were tied. Now, it was Peter and that really hot guy.

"GO PERCY!" Annabeth yelled.

Percy... I think I've heard that name before...

"GO SEAWEED BRAIN!"

"GO KELP HEAD!"

"GO NEMO!"

"SHUT UP, LEO, HIS NAME ISN'T NEMO!"

Then, they leapt. This guy was like a rocket. He didn't even breathe. He just swam to the end and back like he was flying through the air, he leaped out onto the concrete, grabbed a towel and dried himself off. By the time he was done, Peter was only 75% of the way to the end. Yancy groaned and when Peter came back, grinning triumphantly, I face-palmed at how stupid Peter was.

"Goode wins!"

Peter reached up to punch the guy. Well, he did but this guy didn't even flinch. Instead, he punched Peter in the stomach and Peter went flying across the whole entire pool and he ended up hitting a seagull, who began to angrily peck at him from where he lay unconscious. He woke up and I walked over.

"Peter, I'm breaking up with you," I flipped my hair and walked over to the Goode hottie.

"Hey, there," I said, resting a hand on his biceps.

"Uh... hey? Do I know you?" he looked really confused.

Adorable!

"No, but we can totally have a fun night on the bed," I purred.

"Uh... no thanks. I'm taking my girlfriend out on a date tonight," he shrugged.

"Who is lucky enough to find you other than me?" I pouted.

"Me," the Annabitch came over.

"Shut up, Annabitch we're having a romantic talk," I said, waving my hand.

"Wise Girl!"

"Seaweed Brain!"

Then they kissed. Right in front of my face. Everyone was staring. Like... everyone. Then, a bunch of really hot girls came running out of a weird van with Delphi's Strawberries on it.

"PERCABETH!" they yelled, holding posters up of the really hot guy kissing Annabitch.

"WHAT?! No way! I'm Nancy Bobofit! No girl can beat me!" I yelled.

"Oh! So you're Nancy Bobofit?! Jeez, I should've noticed right away! You haven't changed at all!" the guy wrinkled his nose at me like I was a piece of shitty baloney.

"What?"

"Don't you remember? I'm Percy Jackson, the kid you literally bullied in sixth grade. No way am I going out with you! You made my life a living pit of hell for a year!"

They walked into the helicopter and I could see them kissing through the window. Percy Jackson?! That scrawny kid turned into a really hot hottie?! I'd better start checking on the other scrawny kids I've bullied in sixth grade.