The Marc Jacobs Show Part 1

ANNABETH CHASE

I really wonder if I'm under Aphrodite's spell, or I'm actually into something I thought I'd never do as a child. I. Was. A. Runway. Model. Who. Owns. A. Cosmetic. Line. Yes, it sounds crazy, but to be fair, Percy's a businessman and a reality TV star. Didn't see that coming, did you? I have no idea if it was Percy's charm or Poseidon's trident that got Tesla, Rolls Royce, and Mercedes to sell their companies to him and have Percy create his own car company, Fovero, which is the only car brand in the world that allows no pollution in the air or in the sea. No idea how he did it... he's not a tech genius at all, in fact, he's an idiot.

What was Piper? Something I had not expected. She doesn't own her own makeup line like I do. She doesn't model. She does act a little, which we all saw coming... BUT SHE'S THE BEST THERAPIST IN THE WORLD. Well, due to her charmspeaking at least. She had a famous man come into her office saying he had a traumatic experience when he walked in on his daughter and his stepson doing... things that shouldn't be done unless you're ready to have children... and he begged Piper to help him wipe the images out of his mind so he wouldn't have nightmares at night.

Piper, obviously, charmspoke while moving some stick around a metal bowl, and after his therapy was over, he thanked her and therefore, wrote this HUGE review and boom. Piper is now Piper McLeanYourMemory. What is Frank? The unexpected. He's a talk show host! Honestly, if Frank wasn't a klutz and if he didn't look so cutie-pattootie-like, the show wouldn't be as funny as it is. Seriously! Mr. Frank Zhang, putting himself out there? Now that's amazhang.

I heard my alarm ring and when I checked the time, it was 5:00 AM. Why was I up at 5 AM? I checked to see Percy already gone from the hotel room and realized, he had gone to the gym. Of course, Percy's schedule is packed, too. I assumed he had just gotten up an hour early so he could catch up on work and make it in time to see my runway show tonight. HOLY HERA I HAVE MY RUNWAY SHOW TODAY THAT'S WHY I'M GETTING UP AT 5 AM! I leaped out of bed and brushed my teeth, putting my hair up in a messy bun, throwing on some gym clothes, and running straight out of the hotel room.

Yes, Seaweed Brain and I have very scattered mornings, and we don't really have a lot of time other than at night, but we're grandmas and grandpas, so we sleep super early and get up super early. But we love each other. Of course, things are gonna have to settle a bit more when we have kids. Percy and I do like to spend time with each other. I'll often visit his headquarters office and he'll visit mine, and we'll have a private Percabeth moment sometimes. Because Percy is the best. I began my workout.

PERCY JACKSON

Do you know that feeling you get when your girlfriend is becoming a lovely person? No, no, no, I wasn't thinking like she was a bad person or anything, but she's becoming... even better than she already was! I looked at the silver diamond ring. Today was Annabeth's tenth runway show. So in honor of that, I was proposing. Live. Onstage. 

So after my long gym workout, I headed off to the hotel room, where I saw Annabeth already out of bed. She must've gone to the gym already. So I took my shower, combed my hair, put on some sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt, and went to work.

Here's the rules for work. The uniforms for my workers are literally gray sweatpants that have a QR code in sea-green that we have to scan every time to make sure they're valid workers. Each person has a specialized code, so we know who went in the building and who went out. It's just for security reasons. And on the top, they should wear the assigned outfit for the season. Right now, it's long-sleeved shirts. Mine's in light blue, obviously, and it has a picture of seaweed on it. In the upper right hand corner.

"Jackson!"

I got a call.

"What?" I answered into the phone, "Wait... I didn't check who called. Who is this?"

"It's Nico, you big ol' seaweed brain."

"Oh... Sup Neeks?"

"Hey. Frosty's Cakery wants you to know that the five-tiered cake ice being assembled right now. They just wanted to get some last minute details."

"Oh... okay. Shoot."

"Okay, so the frosting on the cake is a pearly white with a hint of silver?"

"Yep."

"Vanilla Buttercream?"

"Yep."

"There's little dark green streaks that are painted on the base of each layer to look like seaweed?"

"Yep."

"There's a blue candy owl at the top holding a trident?"

"Yep."

"The cake's gonna be shipped to... where exactly?"

"Oh, shoot... Did I forget to tell them?"

"Yep."

"Okay... It's at the new house I bought. 81893 Seaside Lane."

"Isn't there like... a bunch of mansions on Seaside Lane?"

"That's the point, dude."

"But you're only like... twenty-three. Annabeth just got out of medical school after skipping three years because she was too dam smart."

"Perfect time to get married and buy a new house! I'm kinda tired of just staying in hotels and having that loft back home. It's been there since high school!"

"But how are you supposed to get back to New York that fast? You're literally in LA!"

"Private jet."

"Oh... okay... So you're gonna party with your wife with a cake at a new house which you put furniture in?"

"Yep."

"Okay, man... but your proposal is really crazy."

"And let's hope she says yes or I'll explode. And no one wants seaweed to splatter on the cake."

"Yeah, yeah, bro. You better get to work now."

"Be good, Death Breath."

"Alright, Kelp Head."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"