The set up

Jimin pov:

"Please pick up!" I sighed, frustrated. It's been 3 hrs and he still hasn't gotten back to me..

     I got out of the car and ran towards the door.
"Stop, do you have a pass?" A security guard rushed towards me. He looked a little stressed. I observed him. "Do I need one? I could buy this whole damn club with something as simple as a phone call and a transaction and then have you fired. I'm not in the mood so I suggest you move aside." I pushed passed him.

    "Sir! I said do you have a-
I swiftly turned around, tackling him onto the ground. He groaned as he tried to maneuver from under me. My hand gripped his throat, tightly.

    "Can't you see that I'm in a hurry! I have more important issues right now-
     "Guahhhh!!" I screamed feeling electricity course through my body. I harshly grabbed onto him feeling the heat sting my thigh.

       He gritted his teeth as he tased me. My eyelids fluttered as I quickly lost consciousness, collapsing onto him.

      "Wake up.. Jimin." I heard a familiar voice call out to me. It wasn't soothing, it wasn't comforting. It was a voice that I hated, a voice that I swore I would never hear again.

    "Jimin?" He called out. My eyes flashed open as they darted towards the being. He smiled staring back at me. "Woah.... what an intense gaze." He chuckled. I stared at his wavy hair and sharp features.

        I weakly leaned back, feeling drained.
"You can rest here with me if you want. I know that taser took a lot of energy from you." He said.
     "I'd never causally hang out with a pervert like you. All you know how to do is to use people." I stared back at him with disgust.

     "Ouch. That hurts coming from someone I used to care about so much. You should be thankful I stopped them from arresting you in the first place." He shrugged.

     "Won Shik, you're nothing more to me than a lowlife who tried to sell out his own company and manipulate everyone." I looked at my surroundings.
I remember this night club.....

"So, what are you doing here———
I drowned out his voice. I watched the blonde haired boy strut across the room. He looked so familiar.
"Are you listen-

I weakly stood up and quickly walked towards him.

"Hello sir-
I grabbed his wrist, dragging him along with me to a private room.
"Ah..ah... sir.." He whined. I gave him a death stare as I threw him onto the bed. I locked the door behind us.

He crawled back, his eyes wide.
"J-Jimin?" He stared at me as I approached him. I was so frustrated that I couldn't keep my cool. Sorry in advance... Do Han Sang.

"Where is he?!" I grabbed a fist full of his hair, pulling it. He cried out as he grabbed my wrist.
"Who are you talking about?" He whispered. I shook violently feeling myself lose it.

"Please..... just tell me where he is. Where is Jungkook?" I weakly breathed out feeling like my world was crumbling. His eyes widened with fear.