Truth Be Told.

Jk:

I paced back and forth waiting for my driver's arrival. I decided that me and Jimin should talk it out. I was just too scared and frustrated to face him. I probably would've done or said something that put our relationship at stake although, running away wasn't any better.

The car pulled up in front of me and the window began to roll down. I cautiously looked at the person.
"Jungkook right?" He peered out of the window with a bright smile. I nodded walking towards the car.

Jimin:

"I know what hotel he's staying at and I can book you a reservation." I listened to Do Han's cheerful voice through the phone.
"I told you this before. I'm not going to rush him and I'll continue to respect his decision. I don't know what happened that night but, I do know that whatever happened must have traumatized him." I spoke calmly, feeling my heart ache at the thought of him never coming back.

"Well, what are you gonna do now?" He asked.
I stared into the mirror, observing my face.
"I'm going to talk to him about everything. But, only if he wants to hear it. I think I have an understanding of what might've happened to Kook." I ran a hand through my soaked hair.

"That sounds like a good plan."
"Yeah I think so t-

I froze up at the sound of my front door opening and then clicking shut.
"I have to go." I whispered quickly hanging up the phone. I listened to my refrigerator open soon after.

My heart pounded in my chest as I slowly walked towards my room and grabbed a Katana laying neatly upon the wall.

I slowly tiptoed downstairs still hearing someone in my kitchen. I swiftly turned the corner, drawing my Katana.
"Show yourself! Who is it.... Won Shik!? I paced past the living room.

Jungkook quickly rushed out in front of the walkway.
"I-I was just putting away some groceries." He chewed on a banana. I froze, looking at him.

He nervously stared back at me. "I'm so sorry Jimin. I realized my mistake but I just didn't know how to face you. I felt like you would be disappointed in me." He rambled.
"J-Jungkook.... you could never disappoint me." I whispered. I couldn't look away from him, It felt like a dream or a hallucination.

He smiled quickly taking the Katana away from me and gently laying it on top of the table.
"Is it really you?" I felt my knees grow weak.
He spun around and quickly embraced me. Chills consumed me as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Does this prove it?" I listened to his soft voice.
"W-why did you run away?" I blurted out. His grip tightened around me. I quickly and gently began to rub his back to calm him down.

"This.. is dangerous Jimin. I didn't know that this industry could get any scarier." I listened to his soft voice right above my ear.
    "If you don't wanna do this anymore, you don't have too. I know that the tension between our colleagues are high and honestly, if I see him come near you again. I might end up in jail." I balled up my fist, feeling agitated.

    "Let's just keep our heads high. I won't let these people intimidate me anymore." He looked down at me. I nodded, staring back at him.