Dont Avoid Me.

Jimin pov:
     It's been a couple of days since me and Jungkook have talked. I still had a few bruises but I wasn't worried about that. He was avoiding me for some reason.

Since he won't come to me, I'll go to him.
I got in my car and began to drive.

Out the corner of my eye, I spotted him sitting in a cafe alone. I huffed.

The bell rung loudly as I walked in.
His eyes snapped towards the door, he stiffened up.
I smiled as I walked towards him and handed him the rose I had hidden behind my back.

He smiled brightly as he took it.
"What's this for?" He asked. I shrugged.
"More like, what are you doing here without me?"
I asked, genuinely curious.
"You really wanna know?" He asked leaning across the table.

I stared at his lips. "Yes." I said.
He gently kissed me, I kissed back avoiding the stares we got from others.

He pulled away and rubbed his lips.
"I'm alone right now, because I can't keep my hands off of you." He looked away, embarrassed.
"What if I don't want you to?" I drunk some of his coffee. His eyes lit up.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Just move in with me." I watched him. He stared back in complete disbelief.
"Why? I mean, don't you have an audience to entertain?" He said. I laughed.

"I like you, my fans like you and want you to come back on the stream. Even my company reached out to me." I chewed on his straw.
"Why!? What did they say? Did you get in trouble?" He blurted out. I shook my head.

"They want to sign you. But, only if you're okay with this type of thing." I said. He nodded.
"I'll do it." He sounded enthusiastic. I smiled.
"We're having a meeting tomorrow so, you'll get to meet some of my colleagues. For now, let's go." I stood up walking away.

"Where are we going?" He asked.
"I'm going to give you what you want." I smirked as I continued.

Jk pov:

I nervously tapped my leg waiting for Jimin to return. I jumped hearing the car door open, Jimin quickly got in but, he wasn't in the drivers seat.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
He signaled me to come back there. I swallowed hard before crawling towards the back and sliding beside him.
He handed me a bag.

I opened the bag and quickly closed it a little freaked out.
"What am I suppose to do with these?" I steadied my breathing.
"Please me." Jimin finally spoke.
My eyes widened as I pulled out a sparkly dildo.

"You were eager a couple of days ago so, I thought I'd let you finish what you started." He said.
"I mean... that's nice but, right here? Right now? What if someone sees us?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Then they'll be lucky." He smiled.

He pulled down his pants and slightly bent his knees. giving me a perfect view of his ass covered by his underwear. I bit my lip.

"Loosen me up." He laughed before pulling up his shirt and sticking part of it into his mouth.
I watched his chest rise and fall as my eyes trailed down his abs and torso.